LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-23-2012, 12:34 AM   #1
WoCTrt0X

Default Ban this facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-...25691650807501

If you are on Facebook PLEASE go to this page and ban it. It had over 1000 likes now we have it down to less than 400. Whoever made this page is ignorant and uneducated on the Bit Bull breed.

I don't know if I put this in the right place but I had to just get it out. This is what they have for their info on the page:
Pit Bull type dogs kill, maim and seriously injure more people each year than all other type dogs combined. This means that one type dog that makes up about 5% of the dog population kills more than 60% of all people who die in dog attack related fatalities.

Pit Bull type dogs are notorious for actions unique to these type dogs.

Pit Bulls once they start an attack will not stop even when subjected to intense pain in many cases.

Pit Bull type dogs attack in the manner of many wild animals in that they grab, hold and shake the victim to do even more damage similar to the way large cats, crocodiles and other predators do.

There have been several studies done over several decades and while the opinions of the authors may differ the numbers are generally consistent in proving that Pit Bulls kill more than all other type dogs.

Another unique trait of Pit Bulls is that they are the only type dog known to attack adults as often as children. An example is the “Mortality, Mauling & Maiming by Vicious Dogs” study, published in April 2011 in the Annals of Surgery. Where it shows that in the age group 21 to 54 Pit Bulls were responsible for 82% of the deaths.

Let me close by saying that this is a serious and persistent issue that must be addressed. We have to find ways to stop the senseless and vicious maiming, mauling, and killing of our children and others by these animals. These attacks and deaths are preventable and we as a society must act to prevent them.

Let's get this garbage and ignorance off Facebook. Pit Bulls need our support!

Old 02-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #2
Andoror

lol or you could just have fun with them?

Old 02-23-2012, 01:03 AM   #3
WoCTrt0X

That is what we have been doing lol, we have taken over the page with positive remarks about the breed.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:12 AM   #4
Berta

Just report everything as spam too

Old 02-23-2012, 01:32 AM   #5
flowersnewaho

Honestly, it's just pointless. No one really takes FB seriously and you can literally drive yourself crazy worrying about everything you disagree with on there. There's too many dumb people in the world and not enough time to do anything about it.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:03 AM   #6
frequensearules

Anyone can make a page on Facebook... it's definitely NOT the end of the world.

Hell, you could make a page about how much you hate that page LOL

Old 02-23-2012, 02:03 AM   #7
strmini

Who cares? This is new? This hysteria has been going on for over 30 years already.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:27 AM   #8
WaicurtaitfuT

I want to make a page about Snow's Bug catching skills XD

D: but no one would join it. Oh well.

I'd have fun with the mutt. He seems to not know what he is talking ... erm posting about.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:30 AM   #9
isogeople

How do you ban a FB page or reduce the number of "likes" anyway ... just wondering

Old 02-23-2012, 02:36 AM   #10
Tibaveriafark

I reported the page. Thx for sharing.
Hopefully the page will get deleted.
Pages like this spread too much false information around... as if there isn't enough already.
People are seriously out of control when they think that 'pit bulls' kill everything in sight. It's quite comical how much they actually believe their own bullshit.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

How do you ban a FB page or reduce the number of "likes" anyway ... just wondering
Idk about how to reduce the likes... but if a page is 'reported' enough times, I think FB will shut it down.
The 'report this page' option is to the left of the page.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:41 AM   #11
WoCTrt0X

Go to the page and on the left side their is a list of links one of them is report this page click that one and make it is racist and hate.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #12
Lerpenoaneway

They will not delete that page, as misinforming as it maybe, there is nothing illegal therefore they will not delete it because someone has opinions. It is no big secrete that there are those that have a deep seeded hate and fear of our breed.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
GenManagerS

I thought aome of that stuff was true but of course not against humans.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:58 PM   #14
Dynasty

I posted:

My pit bull hasn't attacked anyone yet. I think he's broken. What should I do? I've had him for 3 years now. He's been around kids and stuff too, but he just seems to want to play with them. Did I get a dud?

Old 02-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #15
Arexytece

so stupid. ignorant people. but it's also FB, so anyone who takes it at face value is ignorant too. That's the same group that thinks tabloids have news stories. lol (next thing you hear will be about a "Pitbull attacks Big Foot!" or something...) lol

Old 02-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #16
Tibaveriafark

next thing you hear will be about a "Pitbull attacks Big Foot!" or something
Seriously that would be awesome! lol

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

They will not delete that page, as misinforming as it maybe, there is nothing illegal therefore they will not delete it because someone has opinions. It is no big secrete that there are those that have a deep seeded hate and fear of our breed.
I don't think it matters if there's anything illegal... if enough people keep saying they have a problem with it FB will remove the page. It's happened to a couple of pages, pictures and videos that I've seen so far.... like the Honey Badger video, I wasn't able to post that on FB lol.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #17
nd90t3sf

I posted:

My pit bull hasn't attacked anyone yet. I think he's broken. What should I do? I've had him for 3 years now. He's been around kids and stuff too, but he just seems to want to play with them. Did I get a dud?
hahaha.. niiiice!!

Old 02-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #18
Andoror

lol The page is being bombarded with messages

Old 02-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #19
Savviioor

Sounds like trollin time

Old 02-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #20
Andoror

It's kind of fun. I'm just going to attack them with pictures lol

Reply to Thread New Thread