LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-27-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
Intockatt

Default I'm so tired of..
...people leaving their dogs loose at night!

I was driving home tonight and almost hit a gorgeous white and brown pit. I turned around and went back, saw the dog once again in the road and called for it and the dog ran off towards a trailer.

Made me sad that it ran off. But maybe it went home. Didn't see any collar on the dog but that doesn't mean anything.

Old 12-27-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
mArVHDO6

I'm tired ofvprople ditching their dogs at truck stops

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Of people

Old 12-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
SpecialOFFER

I'm tired of people letting their dogs run loose period. I live in an apartment and our neighbors for some reason think its a great idea to let their dogs run off leash in a busy parking lot. I've almost ran over that little shih tzu a few times now. Then I was out looking at a house the other day and there was this beautiful labrador standing in the middle of the road. Good thing I don't speed. Apparently according to someone who lived in the neighborhood as I was trying to round up the dog who ran back to what I presumed was home, the owners just let the dog wander when they aren't home.

People are just so irreponsible.

Old 12-27-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
JohnImamadviser

i"m tired of people who let their dogs shit on the pavement and don"t clean it up....
also of people who take their dogs to country parks and put their dog shit in a bag and tie it to a tree.
i"m tired of people.
i"m tired....

Old 12-27-2011, 06:27 PM   #5
Agitoligflise

i seen a gorgeous pit bull walking on the side of the road,he looked mean but when i got out to try and get him off the road he turned out to be the sweetest thing. It made me sad to see such a friendly dog left to wander, i was going to grab him but my boyfriend being the pansey that he is refused to let him in the car. we couldn't call animal control because the atomatically put pits to sleep, i hope he made it to whereever he was going safely

Old 12-27-2011, 07:28 PM   #6
Intockatt

Yeah I have found that I am growing very tired of people.

Reply to Thread New Thread