LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #1
shinesw

Default Really, did this just happen??
Oh BLU BLU BLU!!!

I was home alone with Blu. I was taking a shower and getting ready for work. So i went and sat in the living room ( no hearing aids on ) Blu looks over and had her ears up high. Of course i am like wtf.. so i peek over to the corner ( where the hall way is )oh nice.. Some random moron walked into my apt, and blu did not even bark but yet she did not greet him. I was scare sh!tless and i said "uhhh wrong apt?" he looked at me and ran out like crazy. Of course im thinking, what if he was an ax murder that escape from jail, or a drug looking for money.. And Blu wouldn't do anything ?

I said to blu , really did you just sit there and allowed a stranger in the house and you did nothing. gee thanks!

I wasn't expecting her to attack but at least bark to give someone a warning that there is a dog here.. I am sure i will laugh about this tomorrow.. Right now im thinking.. wow... I have to call the office tomorrow and be like time to change the locks! cuz I KNOW i locked the door. I never leave it unlock..

Old 09-13-2011, 01:08 AM   #2
Keeriewof

That's creepy and my imagination runs wild. What if the guy had been there before and made friends with Blu and you were unaware. If your door was locked ... and he got in ... he could have gotten in before. Weird ~~~

Old 09-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #3
PRengin

Pit bulls aren't guard dogs . . .
But yeah, get those locks changed! Creepy.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:23 AM   #4
Belindanan

That's creepy and my imagination runs wild. What if the guy had been there before and made friends with Blu and you were unaware. If your door was locked ... and he got in ... he could have gotten in before. Weird ~~~
This. He probably tries on your panties while you're at work.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:28 AM   #5
rarpAcconavox

Creepy.. Please change your locks.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:47 AM   #6
DonnyKong

Was your apartment UNLOCKED while you were taking a shower?!? That's freaky!!

Old 09-13-2011, 01:47 AM   #7
Keeriewof

Of course there's always the possibility you were so hammered at the bar last night, you forgot you picked up some guy again
Did you check the kitchen to see if bacon and eggs were cooking ??

Old 09-13-2011, 02:02 AM   #8
shinesw

oh god i hope not!

Old 09-13-2011, 02:03 AM   #9
Keeriewof

Third possibility: If Blu didn't see anything ... nothing was there ... creepy again

Old 09-13-2011, 02:06 AM   #10
shinesw

mm...dont even LOL

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Of course there's always the possibility you were so hammered at the bar last night, you forgot you picked up some guy again
Did you check the kitchen to see if bacon and eggs were cooking ??
that would explain the nastiest headache this am... no eggs or bacon was cooking.. too bad...

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Thanks for creating ideas in my head LOL now i am going to have to get a shot gun and sleep by the door :-)

Old 10-13-2011, 12:09 AM   #11
qQVXpYM6

Jesus, Chloe, don't say that!

That's very creepy though!
Actually makes me glad that my mutts go crazy when someone even goes near our door.

Old 10-13-2011, 12:37 AM   #12
Yarmark

Jesus, Chloe, don't say that!

That's very creepy though!
Actually makes me glad that my mutts go crazy when someone even goes near our door.
Same here! My dogs go nuts when someone walks by our door...let alone if they walked in..AND i wasnt there?? Phew youre lucky he wasnt somebody trying to hurt you...he could have been some guy trying to rob you thinking nobody was home.be careful!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Old 10-13-2011, 12:53 AM   #13
Starichok

That is scary.

I have so many dogs and most all are a barkers, but not sure any would do anything. We had a break earlier this year and my foster Dogo at the time tore the intruder a new one. But my other dogs did nothing, but they did know the intruder since he is technically family, but not welcomed here.

Old 10-13-2011, 01:32 AM   #14
Munccoughe

Me too! Especially our giant moron that gets on his back legs staring you in the eyes through the window haha. That'd make me think twice about walking into this house

Old 10-13-2011, 01:41 AM   #15
qQVXpYM6

Yeah, we don't have a window on or near the door, but if you knock it sounds like the demons of hell of are there to greet you on the other side.

Old 10-13-2011, 01:47 AM   #16
Hammaduersnes

The house next door to me is empty and for sale. A few nights ago, about 1 am, Sema woke me up barking her big girl bark and running at the back door. I let her out thinking she's having a bathroom emergency. She runs straight to the wall. I think, this is odd? So I start to follow her, hear breaking glass and some muffled voices, grab the dog, go inside and call 911. I'm guessing, since she didn't like the neighbor house getting broken into, no one is coming in my house uninvited without her raising hell. Man I would FREAK if some stranger just walked in my house, but I'm prety sure Sema would too.

Old 11-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #17
Tactattcahhaw

^Strong this. Kinda brave (or stupid) he didn't leave when he saw the dog though.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #18
Dilangfh

Oh BLU BLU BLU!!!

I was home alone with Blu. I was taking a shower and getting ready for work. So i went and sat in the living room ( no hearing aids on ) Blu looks over and had her ears up high. Of course i am like wtf.. so i peek over to the corner ( where the hall way is )oh nice.. Some random moron walked into my apt, and blu did not even bark but yet she did not greet him. I was scare sh!tless and i said "uhhh wrong apt?" he looked at me and ran out like crazy. Of course im thinking, what if he was an ax murder that escape from jail, or a drug looking for money.. And Blu wouldn't do anything ?

I said to blu , really did you just sit there and allowed a stranger in the house and you did nothing. gee thanks!

I wasn't expecting her to attack but at least bark to give someone a warning that there is a dog here.. I am sure i will laugh about this tomorrow.. Right now im thinking.. wow... I have to call the office tomorrow and be like time to change the locks! cuz I KNOW i locked the door. I never leave it unlock..
Wow Thats Scary. A similar thing happened to a neighbor of mine a few years ago when we lived in another town. What happened to her was the guy came in through her patio door (He picked the lock) and she was coming home from work and had her 2 boys with her and she came into the apartment and caught the guy in her room going through her underwear drawer. She screamed and 2 neighbors rushed in. Their dog wasn't even barking but just laying on the bed. The guy darted and made it out the door.

Cops think it was a stalker/potential rape situation. My neighbor went out and bought a gun immediately. We moved out 3 weeks later (lease was up) and as soon as her lease was up she moved out. There had been quite a few weird break ins in the area when this happened. Thankfully that didn't happen to us. But I think the fact that we had the dogs and they barked at anyone who knocked on the door or would try to enter our apartment. It was mostly Trouble that would carry on.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:50 PM   #19
gardeniyas

I would have changed the locks myself... And called the police, but I guess that's just me. My old apt did care if I changed my own locks as long as I gave them a copy of the key afterward.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #20
SeLvesTr

I actually walked into the wrong apartment once. Well almost. I absent-mindedly walked up the stairs in block of apartments next to mine and, with my own key mind you, unlocked what otherwise would have been my own apartment. I had a "WTF?" moment as I stood with the door half open, being greeted by strange furnishings, before I realized I was in the wrong building. Thankfully no one was home, but yeah… it appears that that apartment had the exact same key lock as mine.

Reply to Thread New Thread