LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-12-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
Finkevannon

Default Vanguard Bulldog
I was wondering if anyone had any information on this breed.. I have never heard of them and i cant find much..

Vanguard Bulldog Information and Pictures

Old 07-12-2011, 02:49 AM   #2
poRmawayncmop

... I have never heard of them and i cant find much.
Well maybe that should tell ya something. Perhaps they aren't truly a recognized breed ... at least not by big name, respected and reputable registries.
According to the link you provided, they're only recognized by the BBC-Backwoods Bulldogs Club and the DRA-Dog Registry of America, Inc. ... who ever those two are.

They're some kind of mixed bred dog obviously. Whatever niche they're trying to fill is already covered by existing breeds. Maybe this is some kind of designer dog or something someone came up with to generate some coin. I don't know.

Here's the google results for "Vanguard Bulldog" ~ Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2011, 03:18 AM   #3
Finkevannon

Well maybe that should tell ya something. Perhaps they aren't truly a recognized breed ... at least not by big name, respected and reputable registries.
According to the link you provided, they're only recognized by the BBC-Backwoods Bulldogs Club and the DRA-Dog Registry of America, Inc. ... who ever those two are.

They're some kind of mixed bred dog obviously. Whatever niche they're trying to fill is already covered by existing breeds. Maybe this is some kind of designer dog or something someone came up with to generate some coin. I don't know.

Here's the google results for "Vanguard Bulldog" ~ Google Custom Search
I pretty much agree with everything you said... people on here just know what their talking about so i thought it was worth a shot.. hows the puppy??

Old 07-12-2011, 03:26 AM   #4
Flerdourdyged

A few sites i looked at seems to say that Vanguard is a American bulldog bloodline?! But then others say its another attepmt to recreate the original EB when it was used in bull baiting

Old 07-12-2011, 03:30 AM   #5
wrardymar

The site you linked in the OP features a lot of "designer" breeds and basically any mixed breed mutt. Anyone can create a breed and put it on there.. it's not reliable at all.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:38 AM   #6
OEMCHEAPSOFTDOWNLOAD

BBC is a registry started by a UKC judge, he has a good rep within his group of people, mainly a small time registry for their own shows.

Reply to Thread New Thread