LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-11-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
addyta.org

Default Guess I made the right choice...
So today I was playing with violet and started thinking I wonder how all the other puppies turned out.. Since they were four months old now.. I took violet when she was 5 weeks because I didn't like how the pups there were treated.. They were eating stators bros dog food at only 5 weeks old and they were letting the puppies chew up things like shoe laces as they walked and thought it was funny.. So I took her and got all her shots got her worked and just had her vet checkup a couple weeks ago where she got her rabies shot and fecal test and all that.. They said she is perfect no problems.. Well I called the people just to find out that they got rid of another puppy a week later and not long after that all the puppies and the parents died of parvo except one who barely made it.. After hearing that just made me happy I took her when I did.. Now if I could just get her over being mouthy when she is excited she would be the perfect dog but I guess it's expected she lost her first 2 teeth yesterday

Old 10-11-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
soitlyobserty

Good for her and you!

Old 10-11-2011, 05:29 AM   #3
Qxkmsxsx

No way, that is horrible about the other pups and parents, my goodness! You saved a life, for sure!

Old 11-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #4
tigoCeree

Aww that's terrible I'm glad you took her early for sure! Ugh some people get on my dang nerves!! If you're gonna breed, take care of the poor little things!!

Old 11-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #5
Dapnoinaacale

Good you took her when you did...very sad to hear about the puppies and parents...may they R.I.P..and I pray those people never own another dog again!

Old 11-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
Eltabaco

Good thing you took her when you did. That's horrible though about the parents and other pups.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #7
addyta.org

yup and i found out today the last pup got put down yesterday because even though he recovered he had lost to much weight and was having trouble eating.. and i never knew how bad parvo was until they told me the pup that got put down was only 15 pounds.. when they were 5 weeks my female was the runt and was half his size and now she weighs about 40

Old 11-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #8
Caluabdum

Man, I am glad you got her.

Reply to Thread New Thread