LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-11-2011, 05:15 AM   #1
feroiodpiop

Default Took my dogs to a dog park today
Actually, it's a private dog park/resort and was their 1 yr open house. (It's where I first started agility lessons, but now has new owners)
I wanted to check out the new owners, find out their agility schedule, etc.
I let Rosie run in the dog park, then because no other dogs were around, we got to let Nick run too. Nick also got to meet another dog thru a fence and he was GREAT.
They run NADAC and had a small course set up, so I got to run Rosie a couple times. She didn't care that the obstacles weren't as nice as we're used to, she did everything, even the hoops, which she's never done before.
I found out that I can do drop-in their Saturday classes or get a membership into the dog park and use the equipment anytime I want.

Old 08-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
Waymninelia

Yeah we don't do the dog park thing. Unless there are no other dogs around. There is this dog park we go to that is pretty much abandoned. I mean the city still mows the grass but that is about it. It floods so often people have just stopped using it. Could have something to do with the huge hole in the fence on the small dog side and would let her use the agility equiptment.
However after the last time it flooded they had to take out all but one peice of the agility equiptment.

We only use it though because we no there if rarely if ever any other dogs there. And if there is another dog there, wait a half hour and they will be gone. And since we don't have a yard it does give her a chance to run and play. I have a feeling though the city is going to tear the thing down before long.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
bonyrek

That sounds really cool. Where is it? Do they have a website?

Old 08-11-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
feroiodpiop

That sounds really cool. Where is it? Do they have a website?
It's on Camano Island, Camano Canine Resort
http://www.camanocanine.com/

Reply to Thread New Thread