LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
hiedeemom

Default Ha! Peanut is being a weenie!
It is raining outside and he refuses to go out. I took him out for his walk, I had an umbrella. He peed and then drug me back to the house. Brought him in and he went right in his mancave, which is his bed that is underneathe an end table. I guess no walk for him today and definately not going to be running with me lol.

Old 05-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
wmtravelservice

I read that as Peanie is a weenie..

Carter is the same way. He refuses to go out if it's raining. You have to drag him out.. Sometimes, when he gets out there it's okay but if it thunders, he high-tails it back to the house.

Old 05-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
hiedeemom

lol

he doesn't like water to be "sprayed" at him though he loves water.
He is okay with thunder not that many weeks ago we had obedience school when it was thrundering out and he was unphased just kept doing his exercises but it was not raining. had it been raining i think he would want to high tail it back to the car.

Old 05-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
bellson

Ike has to be shoved out the door by the butt even if it's just a light mist. At least the other dogs are a bit more brave,lol.

Old 05-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #5
Sakkola

Sounds just like Harley!! Our spoiled socal dogs lol Harley went out this morning for his potty break in the rain and came back in as fast as possible (I almost wonder if he acutally went lol) and when he came back in he was shaking himself off like such a girl. I could just picture him saying "OMG MY HAIR IS WET!" lol

Old 05-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
kranskregyan

I just took kona out to pee, he could have cared less it was ME who chose a spot that was dry and closer to the house

Old 05-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #7
hiedeemom

lol that is just like Peanut! he peed under the umbrealla but he hasn't finished his buisness yet he wanted back in. i think we need more rain so Peanut won't be so spoiled. Once he went in his man cave he was licking himself dry lol

Old 05-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #8
Sakkola

So funny how they will jump into a pool of water no problem but rain is like the end of the world lol. Harley also acts like baths are the end of the world, though he cooperates, he just makes sure you see his tortured and abused face any chance he can shove it in your face lol And a hose, he runs the other way if he thinks your going to point it at him.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:15 PM   #9
favwebbb

Lol.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #10
hiedeemom

that is Peanut excatly! he loves a swimming pool but any water sprayed at him might as well been acid sprayed at him.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #11
vdw4Epsi

Sasha is the same way but worse she refuses to use the bathroom in the rain. I swear one of these days we are going to catch pneumonia out there waiting for her to finally use the restroom.

She will pee in the rain after a lot of coaxing but you can forget her going poop in the rain. During the floods where it rained for 3 days straight she didn't poop for 3 days. She refused to poop in the rain.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
Druspills

I though it was just my dog. He hates the rain and tries to drag me home. He does love getting towelled off though. Boomer also loves to jump into lakes but let it sprinkle outside he has a darn fit. He also loves getting towelled off and does a happy dance.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #13
yespkorg

Tank will look out the door turn around and shake like he got wet without ever going in the rain. I can't believe he was once an outdoor dog.

Old 05-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #14
Valdoyes

My rat terrier won't go out in the rain. He'll go to the door & as soon he sees it's raining the brakes come on & he's hightailing it the other way. He's got to potty pretty bad to go out, can't be raining very hard, he'll go out do his business super fast & right back in when it's raining. LOL

Reply to Thread New Thread