LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-28-2010, 12:57 AM   #1
lzwha

Default Kent County SPCA Animal Control strikes again
Elsewhere on this site as well as other places online can be found the tragic story of Teija, the family pet pit that was euthanized by the KCSPCA before the family had a chance to claim their pet.

Well, on the two year anniversary of this tragic saga, the employees of this same poorly run group came to my property and, under the most flimsy of pretexts, kidnapped my two pits.

I got them both back two days later, but not before they could be exposed to some miserable illnesses. It took them a couple of weeks for them to shake off the effects of these viral infections, but at least they were still alive when I got them back and so could nurse them back to health!

Well, the criminal prosecution has been (finally) nol prossed and I am seriously weighing my options as far as a law suit against KCSPCA. I believe that I have a very good case

Anyone who has had any experience with KCSPCA, Delaware Animal Control, or legal experience that may be of some help is welcome to PM a message to me here at this site.

They have a pattern of abusive, criminal behavior towards pit bulls and their owners and I expect to give them a true reality check.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:27 AM   #2
seekfrieddy

I pm'd you.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:35 AM   #3
JackieC

Any links to Teija's story?

Old 10-28-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
Avaindimik

Good for you and the others who are willing to take a stand! I hope the court case goes well for you all.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
lzwha

Sorry, I guess i misspelled the poor dog's name.

It's Taija and the story can be found here:

.::. WMDT 47 News Delmarvas Choice .::.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:24 PM   #6
lzwha

And now they have moved the story...

It can now be found here: Fatal Error - WMDT 47 News - Delmarva's Choice

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

The above story was about Taija. And now these same folks bring us another sad story of yet another pit bull that they 'mistakenly' killed rather than find and return the dog to its rightful owner. This is the sad story of Neo. It is a two part story (thus far).

Click for part one: WMDT Story About Neo

And for part two: Part 2: Controversy Over Euthanized Dog In Kent County - WMDT 47 News - Delmarva's Choice

Old 08-15-2011, 10:55 PM   #7
kvitacencia

im in kent county as well.. wyoming are... pm me if i can help

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

wait kent county michigan.. or delaware?

Old 08-30-2011, 04:09 AM   #8
jenilopaz

they did it again, do to lack of documenting and tons opf lies i lost my baby on july 21 2011. i want to put together a protest, a lawsuit something to get the pit bull nazis out of the spca in camden de there are to many mistakes for it to be mistakes !!!!!!!!!!! if anyone is with me would be great the senseless killing has to stop!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

they did it again, do to lack of documenting and tons opf lies i lost my baby on july 21 2011. i want to put together a protest, a lawsuit something to get the pit bull nazis out of the spca in camden de there are to many mistakes for it to be mistakes !!!!!!!!!!! if anyone is with me would be great the senseless killing has to stop!!!!

Reply to Thread New Thread