LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
KernJetenue

Default How the Heck? What are some crazy things Your dogs have done?
How the heck did she get in there?

I was in the kitchen with my daughter having lunch and I heard some terrible terrible whining from the dog. She was crying like she was dying. I come into the living room to find this.............................................. .................................................. ...................................

Again I have no idea how she got in there, my theory is she wanted the ball my daughter threw in there. Thank Goodness we don't use that playpen anymore. I felt bad for her because she couldn't figure out how to get back out.

What crazy things have your dogs done?

(Okay maybe it was mean to take a picture but seriously I don't know how she got in there)

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

So much for my theory that she doesn't jump. She just had to prove me wrong.

Old 05-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
Biashpainabix

This isn't so much a "how did he get in there?" but more of a "why can't he get out?"

Shortly after I moved into my old place, I was still fixing things up including stringing my coax for cable around the room because the builder put the jack in a strange place. So I had this cable hanging. I don't know why it happened but Bentley went under it to where he's standing in the pic but couldn't get back under it to come to me. He sat there and cried for almost 10 mins because he was stuck.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I should add that he's really good about not climbing over boxes that are in his way. It came in handy when I had my only place. I could put him in the kitchen and block off the doorway with a couple empty boxes and he'd stay in there all day. So there's a hat box on the floor behind the stepstool.

Old 05-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
KernJetenue

Its funny how they can get into places but can't seem to figure out how to get back out. lol Beautiful Dog By the Way!

Old 05-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
Biashpainabix

Its funny how they can get into places but can't seem to figure out how to get back out. lol Beautiful Dog By the Way!
Thanks! I'm not sure his reasoning around this either.. I ended up grabbing a treat and luring him out so he wasn't as afraid of it.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #5
littlePen

blue hasnt had any of the howd you get stuck yet but she sometimes forgets how big she is i think... like sometimes she will be invited on the bed and the bed is about three feet high give or take and sometimes she will act like she forgot how to jump up or when it comes to getting in the car not even two foot jump and she will act like it mnt. everast to climb in and other times she will just leap up in the car like cake lol or when i was teaching her tub she would jump in the tub but act like she couldnt jump out lol

Old 09-09-2011, 02:55 AM   #6
Crundaangerge

awww. How cute

Old 10-09-2011, 04:38 AM   #7
Fluivelip

Owen's new one is to jump onto the desk chair and then whine like he's dying because he can't figure out how to get back off the chair.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:58 AM   #8
Biashpainabix

MJ I want video of that!

Old 12-08-2011, 08:40 AM   #9
elalmhicabalp

One time I came home and Chloe had her head stuck through a plastic coat hanger. She was running around in a complete panic.I laughed at her so hard. After I took it off she kept hiding and running from me for the rest of the day.Like I was the one who put it on her.

Old 12-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #10
k5wTvu9f

After about 3-4 slams into our oldest kids bedroom door he finally put a massive crack into it... absolutely no idea what he thought he was going to accomplish with it... and by massive... a split from the floor to about 3ft up the middle of the door

Old 12-08-2011, 08:51 AM   #11
elalmhicabalp

Owen's new one is to jump onto the desk chair and then whine like he's dying because he can't figure out how to get back off the chair.
When I lived at my mom's house we had a baby gate that we used to keep the dogs out of the laundry room. Joe would jump over it then cry till we came and let him out. Dogs are so dumb.

Reply to Thread New Thread