LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
alegsghed

Default And we wonder why the breed is in the shape they are in.
I just saw an ad for two Pitbulls today.

I have 2 Adult Pittbulls. Not registered. One Pink Nose and One Red Nose Brendel. Moving and can't take them. They don't have shots or vet records. They aren't leashed trained we don't believe in using leashes. And they are not potty trained. Fell free to call me if you want them. $300 per dog or $450 for both.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Typos aside, these dogs don't sound like they have been cared for. Sounds like no vet care and not up to date on shots. Why do some people even own dogs?

Old 02-08-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
tipoketpu

OMG......those poor dogs...set up for the worst failure...what is going to become of those poor dogs.....

gives a whole new meaning to the words: irresponsible owner.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
alegsghed

Now this is just a big assumption, but it sounds like they don't want these dogs in a home where the owners will use a leash? They said they don't believe in uses leashes. Ofcourse for the right price they probably don't care.

I really fear where these dogs are going to end up.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I forwarded it to a contact of mine that might be able to help them. But ugh makes me upset. I doubt though short of buying the dogs out of the situation there is nothing that can be done. I just fear they may end up in a worse situation.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

I replied to the ad to see if they were spayed/neutered. They replied back that the brindle one is male and the Pink nose one is female and they have produced 2 litters already. And that they are good breeding dogs. They don't have names. The male is 8 and the female is 6. Looks like they are just trying to make some money.

Old 02-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
ufUUZCnc

I love brendel dogs.

Old 02-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #5
Snocioncilm

I love brendel dogs.
I luv me sum brendal pitt bullz too, yo.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
Crundaangerge

Oh yeah...I fell free to call you & pay $450 for your mutts.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:51 AM   #7
gariharlj

Now I HAVE really, truly heard it all!

Old 02-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #8
plantBanceper

Firstly, those poor dogs, secondly..thats highway robbery...god damn.

Old 02-09-2011, 04:09 AM   #9
Fluivelip

Screw the dogs, that add makes me worry more for my own species.

Old 03-08-2011, 05:33 PM   #10
alegsghed

Screw the dogs, that add makes me worry more for my own species.
True. I fear that many humans have already lost or are losing their own humanity

Old 05-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #11
cyslespitocop

True. I fear that many humans have already lost or are losing their own humanity
Its not the humanity part that MJ is worried about I'm guessing, its probably the IQ of a garden veggie part.

Don't worry guys, I don't believe in leashes!!! DUURF

Old 05-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #12
alegsghed

Well its just with all the potential dog fighting around here. It does go on, and unfortunately people do turns their heads the other way. It always scares me when I see something like this.

Old 05-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #13
cyslespitocop

What does the Craigslist ad you posted have ANYTHING to do with dog fighting? Now you have lost me, sorry.

People who don't housebreak their dogs, don't believe in leashes or naming their dogs, and are breeding the crap out of them may be reaching critical levels of stupidity - but I don't see what any of this post has to do with dog fighting.

Not trying to be rude, it just seems like you have flown off in a total other direction than what the original post was about.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:20 PM   #14
alegsghed

What does the Craigslist ad you posted have ANYTHING to do with dog fighting? Now you have lost me, sorry.

People who don't housebreak their dogs, don't believe in leashes or naming their dogs, and are breeding the crap out of them may be reaching critical levels of stupidity - but I don't see what any of this post has to do with dog fighting.

Not trying to be rude, it just seems like you have flown off in a total other direction than what the original post was about.
First of all it wasn't a craigslist ad it was an ad in the online classifieds of our local paper. All I was saying was my concern that these dogs are going to end up in worse hands than they already are. There is a lot of dog fighting going on here, amateur dog fighting that is. Not saying that will be the case. Just stating my concerns

Old 05-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #15
mv37afnr

I agree on this. I don't see any dogfighting related to this issue.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #16
cyslespitocop

Not trying to be snarky, but why are you correcting me on if it was Craigslist or the paper? LOL - same damn thing just a different platform.

I still don't see the dog fighting connection in regards to these morons, but I do wish you the best of luck if you chose to try to send some resources their way to help.

I just don't buy into the whole dog fighters scour classified ads for dogs to fight and little kittens for bait thing, sorry if I seem cynical but most of that is myth. I'd be more concerned about them falling into the hands of folks who will continue the puppy peddling cycle with them, or with the dogs being given to someone who has an equally screwed up view on leashes and the dogs ending up in the paper for mauling another dog one day since the owners were too stupid to keep them contained.

I think there are plenty of things to be concerned about here, but "dog fighters" shelling out $500 for 2 almost 10 year old dogs for nefarious purposes isn't one of them - its the BYB/Peddler crowd that I think is the legitimate concern here.

Good luck!

Old 05-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #17
mv37afnr

First of all it wasn't a craigslist ad it was an ad in the online classifieds of our local paper. All I was saying was my concern that these dogs are going to end up in worse hands than they already are. There is a lot of dog fighting going on here, amateur dog fighting that is. Not saying that will be the case. Just stating my concerns
I know you are just concern about the dogs. I 'm with you in that. But I believe you can't even used those dog in dogfighting. They are already adult and in breeding age and they don't leash? So they are together roaming around, I strongly believe no DA issue aswell.. not potential materials for a dogfighting scene. Not even in the little league dogfighting. JMHO

Reply to Thread New Thread