LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-14-2011, 02:38 AM   #1
BrandandGeneric

Cute. Most likely a mutt. So what. They make great dogs too.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
Usogwdkb

Default New Puppy
I posted this in the "Does my dog look like a pit" but not many responses there. I got Mason from an owner of a pitbull that had babies and just wanted to give these away. She said he was the last of the litter and gave me a picture of his dad who she said was a 65 lb bully breed and that the mom was a small 35 lb game breed. Later I found the picture she gave me of her dad was one on google images. Maybe it could be that's what the dad looked like but asking more questions about him it got a lot more fishy then I had wanted. The puppy, Mason, was supposedly 6 and a half weeks when I got him and during a vet visit he was 4.7 lbs and was told that he was pretty underweight. I mean he was tiny when I got him even making me believe he was younger but he had his baby teeth in so it could've been correct. He's 8 weeks this past Saturday and weighed in at 6.0 lbs and the vet confirmed he's about 8 weeks, if that. He still has the whole puppy breathe thing going on but I feel it isn't as strong as the first day I got him. Also his eyes are still blue. I thought that changes at around 3-5 weeks. Last but not least a pic the day I got him!

Old 12-07-2011, 03:26 PM   #3
tipoketpu

He is a cute puppy that is for sure, and he looks like he has some pit in him.

Glad you gave him a good home, perhaps you can recommend to these owners to get their dogs fixed.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
GennadiyRom

From what you said in your post about the breeder I would say the dog is a Pit Bull mix of some kind.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #5
Usogwdkb

Yeah I love him already and he is super sweet and I honestly don't care if he's not a full pit. I sorta was going for that but I'm just really curious what mix he can be. The color is generally pretty specific to the blue pit or like a weimaraner but whatever he is he's awesome. I actually hope his eyes stay blue because it looks great on that blue/gray coat he has.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #6
MichaelfromSpace

I agree, most likely a Pit Bull mix.

Old 12-07-2011, 10:14 PM   #7
Uciaucrx

Looks like a purebred little cutie who cares what "breeds"

Old 12-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #8
Annyllop21

Most likely a "pit bull" mix. He is cute!

Reply to Thread New Thread