LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-28-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
Finkevannon

Default Am I in the wrong?
My friend has an ungodly amount of untrained bullies and pitbulls in her yard, which she constantly tries to get them to fight other dogs.
Well, I have a eight month old rednose female, Zena, I had her out today in the yard playing with her flirt pole, and my friend's stupid shit eater, Alley who's like two years old mind you, came up and started nipping at her. I tried to shoo her away, but Zena was only paying attention to her toy.
Well, after Alley kept nipping, Zena had enough and jumped on he, took her to the ground, but Alley managed to bite her a couple of times and left about five puncture wounds on her. One on her outer lip, one on the inner lip, one on the bottom and one on the roof of her mouth, and the last one right below her eye. I managed to get them separated, imagine that - pregnant lady breaking up a dog fight - and chased Alley off with a piece of rubber pipping, all the while smacking her with it. Zena's mouth was full of blood, but even with that she wanted to play with her toy.
Anyways, I was infuriated that my friend sat there and watched her dog nipping at mine and never said anything, never tried to correct her, so I told my friend if her dog EVER bite my Zena again I would put a bullet in her head, and she could hate me if she wanted to, hell if I care, and that goes for any of her shit eaters in her yard.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
retyopj

Sounds like no friend... Can you put up a fence?

Old 06-28-2011, 02:07 AM   #3
Finkevannon

Sounds like no friend... Can you put up a fence? Our dogs are kept on the same property since we're both renting at the same house, so my dogs are kept one side with their kennels, and they're chained up, so are hers, but she lets her off the chain sometimes, especially when I have mine off, and shit like that happens.
She has a super DA male bully who I've chased off from attacking my Buckshot, I'll be damned if another one of her mutts attack mine for no reason

Old 06-28-2011, 02:07 AM   #4
JohnMaltczevitch

I don't blame ya. I'd bust a cap in her dogs ass too.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:08 AM   #5
Finkevannon

I don't blame ya. I'd bust a cap in her dogs ass too. Thanks! Glad to know Im not the only one who would want to kill her dog lol

Old 06-28-2011, 02:15 AM   #6
JohnMaltczevitch

Lol. I have a few shit eaters around here that come on the property. I catch, one dog in particular, almost everyday over here. And EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to get the gun, he runs off. I've talked to his owner, and he doesn't give a shit, obviously. Because he never contains the dog. I'm telling ya.. I really hope I come home one of these days, and Torque's gotten a hold of his ass at his chainspot..

Old 06-28-2011, 02:21 AM   #7
Finkevannon

Lol. I have a few shit eaters around here that come on the property. I catch, one dog in particular, almost everyday over here. And EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to get the gun, he runs off. I've talked to his owner, and he doesn't give a shit, obviously. Because he never contains the dog. I'm telling ya.. I really hope I come home one of these days, and Torque's gotten a hold of his ass at his chainspot.. Haha! And I have no doubt that Torque wouldn't put a ass whooping on the dog too, he looks like a bad ass already. Now, don't get me wrong, Zena had her on the ground like it was nothing, which amazed me, because she's still a puppy, but then again I work her out all the time in the creek and running her in the sand, but the fact that that ugly dairy cow looking want to be pitbull bit mine just set me off.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:32 AM   #8
JohnMaltczevitch

He is a mean ass mother f*cker. I swear to God, girl. People on here ahh over his sweet smushy face, and he is a sweety, to people. I don't mention this, but I can't do much with him that involves any other animals. I REALLY wanted to show him. But, ABKC shows are SO unorganized, and they let hundreds of dogs walk around together, jam packed into a small ass building, (well the one I went to anyway, lol). He wants to jump on anything but himself and my female, (which he tries to turn into a fight too, after a few minutes of playing ).

Lol @ Dairy Cow want to be.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:37 AM   #9
meencegic

if my friend had bullies and was pulling that shit....i wud just let my hound fuck em up and the dog itself prolly wouldn't want to do that again

Old 06-28-2011, 02:43 AM   #10
Finkevannon

He is a mean ass mother f*cker. I swear to God, girl. People on here ahh over his sweet smushy face, and he is a sweety, to people. I don't mention this, but I can't do much with him that involves any other animals. I REALLY wanted to show him. But, ABKC shows are SO unorganized, and they let hundreds of dogs walk around together, jam packed into a small ass building, (well the one I went to anyway, lol). He wants to jump on anything but himself and my female, (which he tries to turn into a fight too, after a few minutes of playing ).

Lol @ Dairy Cow want to be. He does look really sweet, especially in your profile picture with the other dog - female?- but I reckon you really can't ever tell unless they're yours lol. Definitely sucks about not being able to show him, he'd be awesome in the show ring Im sure, and I don't think the ADBA shows are any better, I've heard they can be unorganized too. Take him by Hollywood, and Im sure he'll a get a part in a movie!
I know my RE male Gator is starting to get aggresive towards other dogs who he hasn't been raised around, hell he's rolled a couple of stray dogs that have come through the yard. And they say a bully is supposed to be much more calm natured, and not so much DA but I'll be damned if any of mine ain't torwards other dogs.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

if my friend had bullies and was pulling that shit....i wud just let my hound fuck em up and the dog itself prolly wouldn't want to do that again See her dog Alley, Im just going to call her dairy cow from now on, had been doing this since yesterday, well yesterday Zena made her look like a bitc* when she rolled her, dairy cow submitted real quick and didn't give her no more trouble for the rest of the day, but today idk what happened they got into it again, and it's always dairy cow starting it. Im half tempted to let my male jump on her, he don't like other dogs messing with Zena

Old 06-28-2011, 02:52 AM   #11
JohnMaltczevitch

He does look really sweet, especially in your profile picture with the other dog - female?- but I reckon you really can't ever tell unless they're yours lol. Definitely sucks about not being able to show him, he'd be awesome in the show ring Im sure, and I don't think the ADBA shows are any better, I've heard they can be unorganized too. Take him by Hollywood, and Im sure he'll a get a part in a movie!
I know my RE male Gator is starting to get aggresive towards other dogs who he hasn't been raised around, hell he's rolled a couple of stray dogs that have come through the yard. And they say a bully is supposed to be much more calm natured, and not so much DA but I'll be damned if any of mine ain't torwards other dogs.
Yep, that's my female. The more calm natured thing is bullshit. At least with my 2 and your Gator. I have HEARD though.. the older RE blood, which both of mine are, can be really hot. Hotter than the other bully lines, because it isn't as watered down and is closer to the original APBT. Hey, I don't know how right that is.. but that's what my dad's friend told me, lol.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:55 AM   #12
Finkevannon

Yep, that's my female. The more calm natured thing is bullshit. At least with my 2 and your Gator. I have HEARD though.. the older RE blood, which both of mine are, can be really hot. Hotter than the other bully lines, because it isn't as watered down and is closer to the original APBT. Hey, I don't know how right that is.. but that's what my dad's friend told me, lol. That does make sense, I read somewhere that Wilson originally used game bred pits mixed with Amstaff to create RE, so it's definitely possible. Gator's littermate Doak, also a male, is the complete opposite of him, good natured, hell he even likes the hog we have in the pen! He likes it's nose lol, and his whole body tail up is wiggling while he does it, but Gator tries to eat through the fence at it. Zena already ripped his ear off lol

Old 06-28-2011, 03:02 AM   #13
JohnMaltczevitch

Yeah, we have a neighbor with a whole damn farm thingy going on, lol. Including hogs.. Taking the dogs on their walks is always fun and exciting. Who doesn't think it's exciting getting your arms ripped off by 2 pissed off dogs trying eat a whole herd of hogs?

Old 06-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #14
Finkevannon

Hahaha, yeah, that's always fun, it's actually the best part of my day, I look forward to it when I wake up in the mornings
Im wanting to get mine into hunting anyways, so if it wasn't a pet hog, I'd be excited lol

Old 06-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #15
replicaypu

F*ck that busta cap in the owner's ass!

Old 06-28-2011, 03:11 AM   #16
Finkevannon

F*ck that busta cap in the owner's ass! Lol I wanted to for a second, but I don't hate her or nothing, just her dogs

Old 06-28-2011, 03:13 AM   #17
JohnMaltczevitch

I can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

Old 06-28-2011, 03:16 AM   #18
Finkevannon

Why don't you try using him as a catch dog! He's big enough to bring a hog down anyways, my buddy's got a taller 90lb OFRN and that's the baddest catch dog I've ever seen

Old 06-28-2011, 03:17 AM   #19
replicaypu

Lol I wanted to for a second, but I don't hate her or nothing, just her dogs
Well consider it a warning shot.

Old 06-28-2011, 03:32 AM   #20
JohnMaltczevitch

I was actually thinking about that! My main thing is though, I'd be a titty baby about it if he got hurt. I can watch other people's dogs hunt allllllll night. But, if it was MY dog, that I love.. I don't know how I'd take that.

Reply to Thread New Thread