LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
RayFairhurst

Default international travel with a pitbull
i would like to know if anyone has any knowledge or has had any success in relocating to another country with a pitbull. i will be moving soon and i want to take my baby with me. around the time that i move he will be a year old and im assuming approx 60ls. right now he is only 3months old. i have been doing extensive research on international pet relocation, but i am not finding anything that has been "pitbull friendly" most conventional airlines will not accept certain breeds of dogs and bully breeds fall under that catagorie. leaving him behind is not an option and i am willing to do whatever it takes to move him with me. any advice you guys have will be great! thanks!!!!

Old 08-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
jaydicassdhy

The first question I would ask is where are you moving from/to? Does the country you're moving to allow bully breed dogs?

Old 08-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
RayFairhurst

im moving to guyana south america and there are no breed restrictions that i have found, so far

Old 08-02-2011, 10:14 PM   #4
yarita

It seems they were banned for importation in '08. I couldn't find any recent info but you can google "pit bull guyana" read up and do some more research.

Reply to Thread New Thread