LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-17-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
ceagstuntee

Default Kuranda bed
Does anyone use a Kuranda bed in a 48"x30" crate? I was thinking of getting one, but the closest size is 44"x27".

I'm wondering if that 4-inch gap in the length will mean he'll be able to get his teeth around it and tear it up....we've gone through a couple of foam pads that he ripped the zipper out of and shredded the foam.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
ClaudeMarkus

He probably would be able to chew it if he wanted to.

I use Kuranda beds in my crates, but I have the 42" L ones, which the 40x25 beds fit perfectly into (so mine have a 2" length difference than the crate).

Old 12-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
ceagstuntee

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. Don't want to spend that much money only to have him destroy that too!

I just had a thought though...the crate came with a divider. Maybe I could just take up the slack with that.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:32 PM   #4
ClaudeMarkus

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. Don't want to spend that much money only to have him destroy that too!

I just had a thought though...the crate came with a divider. Maybe I could just take up the slack with that.
That's what I would do. I looove my Kuranda beds. My dogs are bed destroyers but they won't touch the Kuranda's. They do have a 1yr. warranty too, Guaranteed Chewproof | Frequently Asked Questions | Kuranda Dog Beds

Reply to Thread New Thread