LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-13-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
amimabremiBit

Default okay... seriously?
I haven't ranted before here. For a lot of reasons, but, right now I'm kind of really mad.

I have this girl, on my facebook page. I know her, because she dated one of my boyfriend's good friends. Before he met her, he was a virgin, and she sucked him in, and she got pregnant, even though she had "cervical cancer and couldn't". Needless to say, their relationship fell apart when she cheated; and now she's married to the guy she cheated with. She's also only 21 or 22.

So. I saw her on facebook saying she's selling two "Seng fu" shih tzu's. I don't know what that means, but apparently they're "purebred".

I asked her if they were hers, she said yes. And asked if I was interested. I said, not really, just wondering why you're selling them?

She then says she's selling them for her grandma, because she needs money for taxes?

I don't know if I'm wrong in being mad here, but, a) it's sounds fishy all around (saying they're yours, and then saying they're your grandmothers? well which is it?) and b) I have zero respect for people who throw dogs away like they are nothing. I don't know why you'd need money FOR taxes and why you'd have to sell your dogs for that? Because I thought the general idea was that, you filed taxes and GOT money back?

I don't like this girl in the first place, but........ really? I mean. If you can't afford taxes (which I don't get??) you need to throw your dogs away?

Old 11-13-2010, 03:46 AM   #2
infollafago

1 this is not dear diary

And 2 look for the good in people not the bad in their actions. allot of people are in a bad place now and cannot afford to take care of their pets and are selling them and or giving them up for adoption, it’s not right but its life. Maybe she is selling them for her grand-ma. Not everyone gets money back on taxes allot of people have to pay back.

On the other hand maybe she is just a lying bitch and needs to be slapped ... you choose

Old 11-13-2010, 04:00 AM   #3
Lenny Hensley

I dont know much abut Shih Tzu's except the only ones I've ever met have been mean little shits(my first real bite was from one) but maybe its some "seng fu" is some bloodline amongst those dogs or maybe just some BYB gimmick to sell dogs,I'm sure pitbulls arent the only dogs that people make up retarded fad names of to sell.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

"1 this is not dear diary" LMAO..

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

sorry,missed the part about the taxes,some people actually do end up owing money to the IRS,And sometimes people just have to pay property taxes one a year usually older people whose mortgages are paid off,while you are still paying the house off the taxes are included in your monthly payment,but once you own the house you are responsible for paying the taxes in a lump sum once a year.

Old 11-13-2010, 04:07 AM   #4
amimabremiBit

1 this is not dear diary
No body is forcing you to read this topic. In fact, no body is forcing you even come onto these forums, or being online. Don't like this topic, don't reply, but there is no reason to be rude or leave snarky comments.

Old 11-13-2010, 05:25 AM   #5
15Praxanant

I agree that sometimes people can get pretty rude on forums and I myself I am not a fan of it. The bottom line is it's an internet forum and when putting it out there, this is the kind of responses that sometimes get posted. Really if you or anyone doesn't like things when they are not sugar coated then please try to have some thick skin when people respond to you in a way you don't like. It does seem weird but like already said in this economy things make people do things they might not do otherwise. As far as her dating some dude you know and then becoming pregnant is imo not just her fault. You play sometimes the results are getting pregnant and if he can't understand that then maybe he should keep it in his pants because im pretty sure she didn't hold a gun to his head to sleep with her. just sayin.....

Old 11-13-2010, 06:52 AM   #6
infollafago

No body is forcing you to read this topic. In fact, no body is forcing you even come onto these forums, or being online. Don't like this topic, don't reply, but there is no reason to be rude or leave snarky comments.
it was just a joke... man up be like the american pbt.. stong and fearless lol

Old 12-13-2010, 03:19 AM   #7
eljugadordepoquer

[quoteit was just a joke... man up be like the american pbt.. stong and fearless lol][/quote]
How about just not being an ass for the sake of being an ass? Sorry, but if you have something constructive to say, then say it.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:59 AM   #8
infollafago

[quoteit was just a joke... man up be like the american pbt.. stong and fearless lol]
How about just not being an ass for the sake of being an ass? Sorry, but if you have something constructive to say, then say it.[/QUOTE]

and this was contructive? it just makes you look like a bigger ass for beating a dead horse. it was a joke and thats all it was

Old 12-13-2010, 04:10 AM   #9
xFZ3k8Mw

Preface my comments with the "I'm not trying to be an ass" statement....with that said, this is your boyfriends friends ex? And you are checking up on her by looking at her facebook? I'm guessing you only want responses that support your point of view, but I'll share my thoughts any how, you can take it or leave it. I think people sell dogs sometimes. I think she posted this on her facebook so someone might see the dogs and take them....whether or not it is for her Grandma or not. Still wondering though why you are on her facebook to begin with but whatever. The best thing you could do would be live the kind of life where she'd be checking up on your facebook out of sheer jealousy at how many cool things you have going on in your life...

Old 12-13-2010, 02:20 PM   #10
kHy87gPC

it doesnt sounds fishy to me at all. lost of people owe taxes, and cant afford them. shit happens. personally, id sell inanimate objects before my dogs would ever go, but who the hell knows, the lady might have already sold everything she owned. sometimes, its best to stay out of someones personal business.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #11
DexOnenlyCymn

Preface my comments with the "I'm not trying to be an ass" statement....with that said, this is your boyfriends friends ex? And you are checking up on her by looking at her facebook? I'm guessing you only want responses that support your point of view, but I'll share my thoughts any how, you can take it or leave it. I think people sell dogs sometimes. I think she posted this on her facebook so someone might see the dogs and take them....whether or not it is for her Grandma or not. Still wondering though why you are on her facebook to begin with but whatever. The best thing you could do would be live the kind of life where she'd be checking up on your facebook out of sheer jealousy at how many cool things you have going on in your life...
It's not her boyfriend's ex. She dated her boyfriend's friend. When people post on their page it shows up on your news reel. You don't have to go to their facebook page to see it.

A lot of people end up owing money for taxes. If your young enough you almost always get money back because your parents can claim you as a dependent or you make so little that you are in a very low tax bracket. But that's definitely not the general rule.

Personally, when I see that people are selling their dogs, it irks me. I guess because I know that I would do anything humanly possible before having to give up my dog, or just wouldn't get a dog in the first place if finances could be a problem. But I don't know anything about their situation so I can't judge.

Old 12-14-2010, 12:19 AM   #12
amimabremiBit

Personally, when I see that people are selling their dogs, it irks me. I guess because I know that I would do anything humanly possible before having to give up my dog, or just wouldn't get a dog in the first place if finances could be a problem. But I don't know anything about their situation so I can't judge.
This is how I feel about the situation.

And no, not my boyfriends ex. As Brooke stated, when you post a "status update" on facebook, all of your friends see it. I was just on my home page and saw her posting.

I guess, I'm the kind of person, who when I need money I either sell something I don't need, or don't buy something I don't need, or do anything possible that I can to get some extra cash.

I'm bothered by the fact that she said they were her dogs, then her grandma's. She also said that these dogs apparently sell for $1,200... which is a lot of money, so, who knows.

Old 12-14-2010, 12:38 AM   #13
Theorsell

I haven't ranted before here. For a lot of reasons, but, right now I'm kind of really mad.

I have this girl, on my facebook page. I know her, because she dated one of my boyfriend's good friends. Before he met her, he was a virgin, and she sucked him in, and she got pregnant, even though she had "cervical cancer and couldn't". Needless to say, their relationship fell apart when she cheated; and now she's married to the guy she cheated with. She's also only 21 or 22.

So. I saw her on facebook saying she's selling two "Seng fu" shih tzu's. I don't know what that means, but apparently they're "purebred".

I asked her if they were hers, she said yes. And asked if I was interested. I said, not really, just wondering why you're selling them?

She then says she's selling them for her grandma, because she needs money for taxes?

I don't know if I'm wrong in being mad here, but, a) it's sounds fishy all around (saying they're yours, and then saying they're your grandmothers? well which is it?) and b) I have zero respect for people who throw dogs away like they are nothing. I don't know why you'd need money FOR taxes and why you'd have to sell your dogs for that? Because I thought the general idea was that, you filed taxes and GOT money back?

I don't like this girl in the first place, but........ really? I mean. If you can't afford taxes (which I don't get??) you need to throw your dogs away?
Some people have to pay taxes,not everyone gets money back.And some people sell dogs,I wouldn't worry about it.I doubt if any good can come from checking up on her through Facebook.If I were you I'd live my life and let her live hers.

Reply to Thread New Thread