LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-22-2010, 10:56 PM   #1
CsFLhGNp

Default With the internet they stil..
With the internet as a source the peddlers still seem to not be able to figure things out when it comes to bloodlines.Its insanely pathetic. These people posting litters on craigslist give the mentally disabled a bad name. I was on there looking for laughs and saw a white pup with a black spot on his rump,idiot said his bloodlines wher blue razor and blue fawn. I sent them an email asking them if it is fun riding the short bus and what the helmet is for,then berating them.Nearly forgot,they bought this pup from someone,ussual excuse,get back on later and they have a few more pups up.
Same fake bloodlines.
I had gave them information while berating them and sources to look up info,but still blue razor and blue fawn..Ghetto short bus at its best.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:00 PM   #2
intisgunkas

Yeah, I get so annoyed by people like that I have to be restrained. If the GP were more educated about the pups they want to purchase and not falling victim to the temptation to "rescue" a pup from its shitty BYB these asshats would stop breeding.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:13 PM   #3
CsFLhGNp

Yeh,you can tell the difference between someone who just doesnt know and the peddlers.

Old 11-23-2010, 05:19 AM   #4
SteantyjetMaw

It only gets worse with christmas ha ha...you'd think though with all the time they have to post puppies or bitch about being flagged, that yes, they would do some damn research but I guess they know EVERYTHING about pit bulls thats why they own/breed

Stupid people buy into stupid bloodlines and unfortunately...educate other stupid people about fake crap ahhh human kind

Old 11-23-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
FreeDownloadOEMsoftware

Couldn't tell you how many "blue nose/red nose pit mix"es, "rare blue nosed pit", and "razers edge pittbull" "PUPPYS" there are listed here. UGH!

Old 11-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #6
worldofwarcraft

Oh, I've got a new one!
"Rare albino gator colby pittbull pupies"
Yes, they spelled it like that.
I just laughed.

Reply to Thread New Thread