LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-11-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
ManituIKOL

Default Quirky Things My Pit Bull Does
Hi All,

This is my (as of today) 6 month old Pit bull named Lemia. She has alotta quirky things that she does but I think the oddest one is this one where she sits like a human. She does it every where from her crate and even when she is running around. I took this pic after she had done eating.

Just wondered if anyone else does this. I thought maybe something is wrong with her hips or something but she seems to be in no pain.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
royarnekara

My male sits like a person on the recliner and my female sleeps like a person complete with her head on the pillow and her body under the blanket when its cold.

This is my brothers dog one night when we were playing cards. He had his butt on the chair and his paws on the table like "Deal me in and get me a beer!"

Old 01-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
feedcomnet

My Titan, male, who's a lil over 1.5 yrs old sits like that too. Got him in August and it just cracks me up, oh yeah, and when he lays on the bed, he puts his head on the pillow and stretches out next to me, like he's my hubby or something. hehehe Gotta love em!

Old 01-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #4
iodillalm

Jake used to sit like that when he was younger. He will still occasionally do it if he's super relaxed and just hanging out.

MJJEAN, I almost fell over laughing at your brother's dog. Jake does that too, when we are at the table playing a board game or cards. He just wants to be part of the action. I've told him that when he grow opposable thumbs and take his turn dealing, we'll deal him in.

Old 01-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #5
tofRobbroolve

I know with our Am Bully female she has bad hips so she can only sit in a normal sitting position for a minute or two then rolls her hips to the side like your dog in the picture.
This is how she sits, but only briefly it hurts her hips

Old 01-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #6
TZtrDuso

Freida sits like that all the time! Goofy dogs!

Old 01-12-2010, 02:40 AM   #7
truttyMab

My dog says, "get me a beer while your up"

Old 01-12-2010, 05:48 AM   #8
ManituIKOL

LMAO at all the conversations about pitties..Gotta love em.

@ AmberL..thats what I was worried bout but shes not old enough yet to get her hips checked but I may get a Pre-Lim test done just to be safe. I am worried that it will affect her in the long run

@Pittcanna ..That pic is hilarious. That would be a sight to see if I came home and saw him saying "I was bored,watching a lil TV"

Reply to Thread New Thread