LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
IteseFrusty

Default The Problem with Humans
Before I start I would like to say two things:
1: Everything right with dogs can be credited to humans.
2: Everything wrong with dogs is the fault of humanity.
We manage to create the most loving and loyal animal in the world and we still manage to screw them up. We inbreed and create both mental and physical problems so the dog LOOKS right. We take the best dog in the world and turn oursleves against it. There are no problems with pit bulls we did not create our selves. And there is seldom a dog we can't fix that we screwed up in the first place. I've literally walked into a pen with a pit bull and he was the nicest dog i've met in awile. When i got out the owner told me to get away because he was vicous, didn't like people, and definately would bite. I did that once with a siberian hysky to, but that was an accident. He was still an awsome dog. Didn't like his owners though.

Old 06-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
abubycera

2: Everything wrong with dogs is the fault of humanity.
We manage to create the most loving and loyal animal in the world and we still manage to screw them up. We inbreed and create both mental and physical problems so the dog LOOKS right. We take the best dog in the world and turn oursleves against it. There are no problems with pit bulls we did not create our selves. And there is seldom a dog we can't fix that we screwed up in the first place. I've literally walked into a pen with a pit bull and he was the nicest dog i've met in awile. When i got out the owner told me to get away because he was vicous, didn't like people, and definately would bite. I did that once with a siberian hysky to, but that was an accident. He was still an awsome dog. Didn't like his owners though.
Correct me if im wrong but i believe it our Problem-Solving in humans, they cant deal with the facts that are there

Reply to Thread New Thread