LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-24-2010, 02:08 AM   #1
LoveTTatall

Default Great PodCast By Dave Wilson
Hello all I'd Figure I post the link for the Dave Wilson Podcast. I learned a great deal from where the breed came from. (RE Then AmBully Now) He Talks about rumors, Breeds used within Razor Edge. Which Game Dogs was used and why. Forget about quoted articles that's been copied and pasted. Here A full 2 hour audio interview by Bully The KiD. Best info I've heard from the man himself.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bully-w...embed=download

Or

28mb File Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TBYANJ5W

Old 05-24-2010, 02:33 AM   #2
anaisdannyxys

Is it full of lies and contradictions like most of his stuff? Is he back tracking on mixing in other breeds to create the monstrosity that has become the American Bully?

Old 05-24-2010, 02:53 AM   #3
LoveTTatall

Nope, no back tracking he is very up front and explains what he was looking for in the breed before todays hippos appeared. He was interested in the the Gamedog and Staffy He had no interest in Massiff's, Cain's, and the other breeds that has been put into some of these bully of today. He Talks about the rumors of the breed mixing. But from what I heard he is representing His line of dog(Razor's Edge) not joe smoe kennals that producing 30in heads /100lbs dog. Rather than reading some qoutes I feel is just better to hear is from the man himself. Talks about, paper hanging,UKC and Temerments,health testing, fighting Bsl, etc etc sounds like a down to earth person and have a real love for the breed.

Reply to Thread New Thread