LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Soulofpostar

Default Oh, God. Is this even..SAFE? Lord, help us.
Well, I've never seen Dog Whisperer before, and since alot of people say it's shitty, I wanted to watch it for the lulz. As soon as the theme song popped on, I started shaking my head. Let me tell you, by the time I was done watching it, I was exauhsted from yelling, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Good God! But that's not the reason I'm coming to you. It's because of a monstrosity of epic proportions. Ceaser decided he wanted to help a German Shepard mixed with a...

Wait for it...

CORGI!

Why?
Apparently, this is another 'Designer Dog'. I..no. I don't like it. You might think I'm a jerk, but I already think the Corgi is a misformed dog. GSD's..just..don't need to be mixed with them. Just, why? After searching a little more, I saw a German Shephard mixed with a pug.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a little..ah..disturbing?

Old 08-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
Shipsyspeepay

lol that is an odd mix. as for the corgi though my step mother owns 2 of them and they are EXCELLENT little dogs. they were bred for shepherding jobs i believe and they are so low to the ground so they could do their job and stay out of the way of the bigger animals they were herding around.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
slimsex

I've seen,

-Shar Bassets (Shar pei basset hound mixes, whose ankles are ALWAYS F**KED) or Ba-Shars
-Saint Ber-doodles (I felt a little sick after I saw that)
-Bea Bulls

I have to stop now, I'm just making myself angry. Maybe I'll calm down later and add more. I can't stand this "designer" dog fad. There's something really wrong with people who will drop hundreds or thousands of dollars on a purebred mutt.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
SantaClaus

Purebred mutt? Thats a contradiction in terms to rival Military Intelligence....

Old 08-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #5
Soulofpostar

I've seen,

-Shar Bassets (Shar pei basset hound mixes, whose ankles are ALWAYS F**KED) or Ba-Shars
-Saint Ber-doodles (I felt a little sick after I saw that)
-Bea Bulls

I have to stop now, I'm just making myself angry. Maybe I'll calm down later and add more. I can't stand this "designer" dog fad. There's something really wrong with people who will drop hundreds or thousands of dollars on a purebred mutt.
Saint Ber-doodles? Are you serious? People need to stop, seriously. Yeah, seeing that German Shephard Corgi mix made me feel ill. I was disgusted because sometimes I think you should just leave the breed alone. No offence to my mutts out there, but breeds are breeds and if you mix them for no reason and then try to make them 'designer' I think you really need to be charged with misinformation and conning thousands of dollars out of people. This is getting rediculous. Labradoodles? Goldendoodles? SAINT Ber Dooodles? I liked the Labradoodle, Golden Retriver, and Saint Bernard by itself. And I've always loved the poodle.

Old 08-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
temansertewek

My neighborhood ''pet-store'' has pyr-a-poos on sale! (great pyranees/standard poodle)

Yikes.I'm like 'no way',that CAN"T be right.Then I see a curly fluffy lil white pup walk out with its new owner.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #7
lh88gFzI

lol a Corgie/Shepherd, of working lines, would have been a heck of a dog, everyone says a corgi IS a GSD in small body.

A working corgie, not the show ones with RIDICULOUSLY short legs, are very good at what they were bred for...

As for designer reeds - don't get me started, I have one, and every time someone asks about what her 'hybrid' name is, a "Shiranian" or "Pom-Tzu"... I say SHE IS A MUTT.

Here's what I meant.

Working line.
Working line corgi image by jlin73 on Photobucket

NOT working line...
http://sansanpups.com/wp/wp-content/...6804-small.jpg

Old 08-06-2010, 12:45 AM   #8
slimsex

Purebred mutt? Thats a contradiction in terms to rival Military Intelligence....
So is spending $1000 on a goldendoodle "with papers".

Honestly, Saint Berdoodle crossed the line for me. I just don't get it.

Old 08-06-2010, 12:58 AM   #9
NKUDirectory

No comment on the mixing of corgi's and German shepherds. But a plug for corgi's: I have a 12 year old Pembroke Welsh corgi, and he has been a wonderful dog. Corgis may have short legs but they can move! When he was younger he would herd my kids, now he herds and generally keeps my APBT in line.

Reply to Thread New Thread