LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-06-2010, 05:29 AM   #1
Grarypealumma

Default Question on Yahoo Answers
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...nfo-NdczliKUaa

How Do I Give Away My Pitbull Without Crying?

His name is chucky and I love him very much but he keeps getting out and my dada is getting sick and tired of it so he said he's giving him away and I started crying with tears ,what should I do be strong and take my fears or cry all day
Poor little girl. I hate parents sometimes.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:57 AM   #2
BipiewExifese

Some people think dogs should train themselves... or they own one acceptional dog then they think they are great dog owners/trainers and dont think they have to do anything ever again with a dog then when it misbehaves its the dogs fault.. not theirs because they are prefect owners/trainers... oh wait thats my in-laws Im talking about, my bad

Old 03-06-2010, 06:01 AM   #3
11Pecepebra

lol - I feel for the child.. parents really need to think about the kids as well as the dogs before taking one in...thats why we have such a hard time fostering.. its because of the fosters and my kids.. when we take one in we do not plan to keep - we tell our kids from the beginning - its just temp.. until their family comes along. my kids seem to understand pretty well.. they still hurt and cry - but they know the dog/cat is going home..

Old 03-06-2010, 06:07 AM   #4
Grarypealumma

lol Harleys Momma.

menzie, it must be hard for your kids, but at least you are doing good and they can understand that!

Parents ought to think more about feelings of their kids and less about themselves.

Old 04-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
tramdoctorsss

Poor kid and poor dog! Like its the dogs fault its not propery contained....

Old 04-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #6
Grarypealumma

I know! Effin idiotic parents these days!

Old 04-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #7
CevepBiageCefm

I remember my parents selling my GSD bitch when I was about 4-5... Well, to me she was mine. They sold her because, when left alone all day, every day, in the backyard with our other GSD bitch they got into fights... She was pregnant with 14 when they old her, I remember they saying they wish they'd kept her until the pups were sold... It was traumatizing and I still think of her. Sold her to the first assholes that wanted her, they called and asked us how to take care of puppies, and they bought her to breed.

I feel for the girl if this is a real post. Not anything we can do about it, it was 3 weeks ago and she hasn't posted anything since. Parents don't seem to realize how taking a kid's friend away will affect them.

Old 04-05-2010, 05:17 PM   #8
Grarypealumma

I know.
My parents forced me into rehomming a rotty that I had only had for two months, I can only imagine how sad it must be if you'd had the dog for a long time.

Reply to Thread New Thread