LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-13-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
ProomoSam

his problem is he will go up to ANYONE, and this could be someone wanting a toy for their bulldog(I have personally known someone who did this simply because they were "sick of seeing this dog loose and wanted to teach her a lesson"), animal labs, plain old sadistic people, and who knows what else... I swear, next time I'm going to give his nasty ass a bath and bring him to a rescue if I can find one within reasonable distance.
hard time locating one nearby enough.
I can't help but think of the 10 mo. old that was set on fire. Some seriously broken people out there.

He's a good looking dog, at least someone is looking out for him.

Old 10-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
Trissinas

The little dork came by again... I was asleep the first time and got up just in time to see him leaving with an owner who was walking his dog... He came back by and I leashed him up and called AC. I had a 1:45:00 minute wait so I had plenty of time to play with him... Keeping a terrier busy when he wants to go chase squirrels is HARD. I worked on his tricks and self-control, making him not jump like a spring to grab treats from you, and to sit and wait until I gave it to him. I got a toy my dogs no longer wanted and let him play tug-of-war with me, and what a terrier, he shook it hard enough to pull it out of my hand because I wasn't expecting him to be that strong.

And Sparkles is officially a HUSSY. I noticed they were both making whiney "LET ME OUT!" noises at each other so I let them together, she squeaked and jumped around and dove under him to sniff him out. Any time an unaltered male comes in she's a sweetest little flirt, a bitch or altered male, she wants it dead!

The ACO said she was making sure they got the owners for this.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
Trissinas

Default Patterdale/mutt came back, big surprise.
I was out with J (who lost his head completely and tried eating him) when he came back... Such a happy boy... Covered in shit. Only place I could touch was right above his tail and his head... HE wanted to cuddle up and be sweet. BLAGH.

I called AC to get him, the fine will get higher and higher each time the owner has to get him. His choke chain was CAKED with crap...

Such a waste, I would LOVE this boy, but am in no situation to bring another dog home, and his owners let him sit in a crap filled yard until he breaks out... And I know they can't be playing with him, he' always covered in shit and nobody would want to touch that.

He REALLY wanted in the yard..

Old 11-28-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
N9NACzws

That sucks.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:44 PM   #5
Trissinas

Indeed it does

Boy I wanted to scoop him up and snuggle him to death, look at that expression!

But unfortunately my eyes were watering from the smell alone..

Old 11-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #6
RemiVedia

sure dont most dogs roll in shite??....they think its armani aftershave/perfume....lol.......never seen a dog smile more than when its rolled in cows shite...... .....mad feckers they are

Old 11-28-2009, 11:01 PM   #7
tinetttstation

and out on the pull afterwards

Old 11-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #8
sbrthrds

Oh man, it's too bad you can't keep him! At least you can hold onto him until AC comes..

Old 11-29-2009, 12:42 AM   #9
Casyimipist

What a cutie! So sad. My parents lab just started rolling in crap about a year ago.... Very odd....kind of.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:45 AM   #10
pprropeciaaa

Sigh, well that sucks.

he really is a good looking boy

Old 11-29-2009, 03:33 AM   #11
SQiTmhuY

Wow, that is so sad!!! One day that dog is going to be picked up, and will be put down before anyone claims him... such a sad life for such a sweet guy!

Old 11-29-2009, 04:11 AM   #12
MaickiP

There's a dog down the street that used to get out of his yard and come to my house and play with my dog. The owner was going to get rid of him but his wife wouldn't let him, instead he fixed wherever he was getting out. One day he was out on a weekday and nobody was home so since we were heading to the river we ''kidnapped'' him and took him with us. I don't think the dog was ever near the river before and he had a blast! He was checking out the geese like he never saw one before. He's a great dog and sometimes I wish he was mine. Here's a pic of them together playing in the river.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:20 AM   #13
oxixernibioge

Poor guy. People suck!

Old 11-29-2009, 05:16 AM   #14
dupratac

He looks like a mix to me. He is cute and so sad he has crappy owners!

courtney

Old 11-30-2009, 06:17 AM   #15
Trissinas

Yep...
Thankfully AC here only takes them to the SPCA, who are very, very fair about their holding. Especially for a small, friendly dog they must all know by now... I was walking about 8 blocks from my home today and heard some people (who he's also adopted) talking about him... poor them, they thought is was just mud on him.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:53 PM   #16
KuznehikVasaN

poor them, they thought is was just mud on him.
Definitely not good for them.

Old 11-30-2009, 07:45 PM   #17
Trissinas

If we didn't live in such a crappy area I wouldn't mind him running loose, he's obviously street smart... Avoids cars, doesn't fool with aggressive dogs, but is otherwise friendly with nice dogs, his problem is he will go up to ANYONE, and this could be someone wanting a toy for their bulldog(I have personally known someone who did this simply because they were "sick of seeing this dog loose and wanted to teach her a lesson"), animal labs, plain old sadistic people, and who knows what else... I swear, next time I'm going to give his nasty ass a bath and bring him to a rescue if I can find one within reasonable distance.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

I'm searching for terrier rescue groups if anyone can help I'd appreciate it. I think a JRT or some such group might help out, they have very much the same needs... I'm just having a hard time locating one nearby enough.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:46 AM   #18
SergZHy67

) talking about him... poor them, they thought is was just mud on him.
LOLOLOLOL....shits been caked on him so long...it no longer smells?

Old 04-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #19
Trissinas

Found him again yesterday. I was walking and ran into him heading to my house

So I carried his stinky bum home... Knocked, no answer. Went to the fence backyard and called for the owners, nobody answered, I got the gate open and popped him in the yard, then one of them finally came out and said "Thanks!" before going back in... they weren't even looking for him

Ugh, I love that little idiot...

Old 04-28-2010, 05:00 AM   #20
GillTeepbew

He's precious. His owners totally suck. He needs someone to give him a proper home.

Reply to Thread New Thread