LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-19-2010, 03:10 AM   #1
Abaronos

Default Yet another mind turn positive on the breed!
It is my dad!
I went to visit my folks with Uma, and my dad had never really had any issues with Uma and her breed, but he got curious about the breed. Just let you know about my dad, he is a type of person who thinks he is always right even when he is wrong and he never asks questions 'cause he knows the answers.
Well, it had changed this evening when all of the sudden he became very interested in the breed. Thanks to this site I was able to present him with the history of the breed, the differences between different bully breeds, and explained to him the "pitbull problem" as it stands nowadays.
When the conversation turned into discussion of the APBT temperament, and the HA issues his answer amazed me : "any dog can bite, even our old dachshund was a little vicious bastard". I brought the issues of the BSL, and showed him the Denver disaster. He was shaking his head repeating "why don't they punish the owners?". Yey to my dad!

Old 03-19-2010, 03:13 AM   #2
FreeOEMcheapestPHOTOSHOP

Thats wonderful! It took me a while to get my MIL to come around.. she was dead straight on them being killers.. Glad to hear you got him to see things in a better view.

Old 03-19-2010, 03:13 AM   #3
quack!

Very cool.

Old 03-19-2010, 05:08 AM   #4
Cajlwdvx

Yay! That is awesome to hear.

Reply to Thread New Thread