LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
DP5Ups8o

Default Training is going phenomenal
So this morning I was taking Macho out to potty. My neighbor came around the corner with his dog also taking his dog out to potty. I had Macho sit next to me and had a nice long conversation with the guy. He was really impressed with Macho and admits that we does watch Macho and I play all the time and he is just so amazed at his recall and fetch. His dog does neither.

I was impressed that Macho sat at my side withno barking no lunging nothing. Basically no reaction to the other dog. I was able to hold him with one finger. This is huge especially cause 2 weeks ago it was so bad with other dogs, he would whine bark lunge...hard work pays off!!!

Old 02-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
maks_holi

So this morning I was taking Macho out to potty. My neighbor came around the corner with his dog also taking his dog out to potty. I had Macho sit next to me and had a nice long conversation with the guy. He was really impressed with Macho and admits that we does watch Macho and I play all the time and he is just so amazed at his recall and fetch. His dog does neither.

I was impressed that Macho sat at my side withno barking no lunging nothing. Basically no reaction to the other dog. I was able to hold him with one finger. This is huge especially cause 2 weeks ago it was so bad with other dogs, he would whine bark lunge...hard work pays off!!!
Good work!

Old 02-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #3
soonahonsefalh

Congrats, hard work does pay off!!! ( Most of the time, lol)

Reply to Thread New Thread