LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-22-2009, 04:46 AM   #1
Cvo1iRT0

Default venting..
i wana say first off that i tolerate a lot and am mostly non confruntational, as is my hubby, although we are pretty quick to catch a temper....
well, my hubby is a bit of a germophobe and im kinda anal, we are pretty particular about things bein clean and tidy...
so a guy is renting out a room in our house, and he has a female cane corso.--and apparently this is her time of the 'month'
now- this guy was in military so we were assured that he has no issues with being pretty organized... (iv yet to see this but thats beside the point right now) anywwayyy.. what he does in his room is not really my concern,
however, when his dog bleeds on my white carpet iv got a problem...
so i fuss to hubby and we confrunt our rentee-
he plays it off like he hadnt noticed it, but the fact is that iv been seeing these spots for the past few days. so we tell him he not gonna be staying here if hes gonna stain the carpets up without consideration.
so for the next twenty minutes i hear him back there scrubbing his carpet prety hard-
so i guess im just venting about how ppl live like that!
and if i hadnt said anything it would have gone uncleaned!
you give someone a break and thats how they repay you?
i can only imagine what that room looks like- all i can think of is taking my cleaning bucket of bleach and scrub that room down top to bottom!!

Old 12-22-2009, 04:51 AM   #2
darieBarexish

it is your house. Weekly if not daily inspections. If he can't deal with it too bad. If he's prior military he should be used to it.

Old 12-22-2009, 04:52 AM   #3
fluistulkn

Id tell him spay the dog or get out?! Unless he plans on breeding her (not in your house that would be even more ridiculous) then why have to deal with it?

Old 12-22-2009, 04:54 AM   #4
karaburatoreror

Another good reason to spay dogs.

Old 12-22-2009, 04:56 AM   #5
moohassinny

YIKES! Tigerkat you dont think you were kinda ruff? sounds like he was trying to clean it up. A small stain on the carpet is easily fixed, not like he put a hole in the wall. I feel kind of bad for the guy-ouch! God forbid you come to my house!! The carpets no where near the same color it used to be...oh the joys of being a red neck!

Old 12-22-2009, 04:56 AM   #6
bobibnoxx

i agree that he should spay his cane corso, but i have the feeling he's not gonna go for it.

Old 12-22-2009, 04:59 AM   #7
Cvo1iRT0

lol - wow im not that harsh!!
its just the fact that if i hadnt said something he wouldnt have cleaned it up and
there would be blood stains all over wherever she sat down.
i let this guy slide on a lot of 'cleaning up after himself' lectures but this one....
and he trying to play it off like she cut her foot.
i mean i cant be mad at the dog- but its ignorant and rude on his part.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

* according to him he is not interested in breeding her but i feel thats too much to ask him to fix her. just put a diaper,towel or blanket down for her!

Old 12-22-2009, 05:04 AM   #8
karaburatoreror

* according to him he is not interested in breeding her but i feel thats too much to ask him to fix her. just put a diaper,towel or blanket down for her!
As his landlord, that is not too much to ask. I know a lot of landlords that actually only allowed fixed animals to stay at their properties. What landlord wants their tenant to have 5-12 pups running around their homes? Most have a 2 pet maximum.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:04 AM   #9
lmHVYs8e

i compleatly agree with you and our man,BUT if yoou guys are really weird about things being clean (neat freaks)then maybe yall should of screened your rentee a little better,but like i said i agree with blood on my carpet is a lil much..ewww

Old 12-22-2009, 05:13 AM   #10
Cvo1iRT0

yes- but he is only a temporary rental and he is actually only a few months away on his lease

Old 12-22-2009, 06:37 AM   #11
Niobaralegra

being in the military doesnt mean your going to be a neat person,i was in the marine corps but my wife still fusses about how i need to help her clean the house.the reason most people i nthe service have a clean barracks is due to the fact that they have someone breathing down htere neck and taking thsi and that from them,sounds like you did the right thing

Old 12-22-2009, 06:53 AM   #12
Cvo1iRT0

thanks.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:24 PM   #13
VonErmad4

I don't see a good enough excuse to allow your dog to bleed all over the carpet. Its disgusting. Tell him to spay his dog and voila! No more blood everywhere, offer to take her in to the vet if he pays for the surgery. She'll be better off for it.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #14
sposicke

Yuck! I think he should clean up after his dog, regardless of what that includes.

Old 12-22-2009, 06:16 PM   #15
Cvo1iRT0

yeah i gotta tell him all the time scoop up the poo - at least try make her poop around the edge of the fence or at least NOT where ppl walk..

Reply to Thread New Thread