LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-27-2009, 12:10 AM   #1
kaysions

Default A Great walk
Just wanted to share the posotive parts of my walk, and one negative I am so proud of Goren. I was walking him just now, with his backpack and all and there was a stay dog, he was watching it intently and I got him out of being fixated, that was the negative. The posotive down the street from that stray there was 3 little girls, probably 8-10 year olds. As I was walking by they said "thats a pit bull" I replyed yes it is, and stopped. They asked if he bites, I said no, and they said can we pet him and I said yes and they ran over. I had him sit but I told them he does jump he is only 10 months old. They were loveing on him for about 10 min.s asking questions and telling me about there dogs that jump on people to so they know how that is. I was telling them how the breed is not a mean breed and such like that and telling them how the backpack helps me so he does not pull when I walk him and such. Another girl that is older probably about 14 comes out of the house they were in front of and comes over to love on him to. I just wanted to share that not all people are ignorant and even children know a dog is a dog if there parents don't tell them lies I was so happy with him and such, and the rest of the walk was even better than that. There were a lot of people walking and sitting out on the porch today because it has been cold and today it was like 70 I think well I scooted around people and he did not stop, I told him to "leave it" so he would not stair(I know that is the wrong spelling I think, but know you will know what I mean )...his stair looks right through you so he was sooo good. I mean there were little kids everywhere like a mom with a baby and a todler and he did not try to get them to pet him or anything, a woman with a stroller he did not get scared of it, 1st time passing one you know I just wanted to share my really good walk

Old 10-27-2009, 01:24 AM   #2
CHyLmxDr

That's great! Congrats!

Old 10-27-2009, 01:49 AM   #3
MaickiP

Good boy!!

Old 10-27-2009, 04:43 AM   #4
Seasmillets

LOVE those good walks!! One day I was walking the dog past some apartments where some kids come over to love on my Bubba when we go by. They know our names and call us when we go by. One time a little girl was kneeling down and hugging and petting him and asked what kind of dog he was so I said he's an APBT and she got up and started walking away and said ''i'm not allowed to go near pit bulls''. I felt bad but what could I say?

Reply to Thread New Thread