LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-11-2009, 05:47 AM   #1
Gypejeva

Default Chris Rock and Jay Leno Defend VIck WOW
You have to check this out i mean really leno what did vick do
ad Chris Pitbulls are not really even dogs and loving them is for whit people... well guess what buddy im not white and i love my dog.... really ur not that funny.. think before you speak fist kayne now you come on brothers Obama cat be the only decsent black man... IT WAS A JOKE PEOPLE
http://community.livejournal.com/petbulls/4737500.html

Old 05-11-2009, 05:59 AM   #2
VXHLrsO1

i voted yes, go #7

Old 05-11-2009, 06:01 AM   #3
Wezfyowk

chris rock saying,"what did he really do, kills some dogs? and they were pitbulls those ain't even real dogs..."

that's like saying,"what did Hitler really do, kill some jews? those aren't even real people anyway..."

Old 05-11-2009, 06:03 AM   #4
Gypejeva

good point giggles sad sad sad
upset with you laced

Old 05-11-2009, 06:30 AM   #5
VXHLrsO1

yea if he was really "TORTURING" animals then id agree, but the thing is 3/4 of the accusations is propoganda braught on by th HS. and the truth is none of us REALLy know what went on on that property. believe NONE of what you hear & HALF of what you see! ive gone over it on here with other people over & over & over again. this is an argument niether of us will win because we all have our own opinion, but it is what it is.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:05 AM   #6
xkQCaS4w

There are already more than one post on this.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:06 AM   #7
HagsPusia

yea if he was really "TORTURING" animals then id agree, but the thing is 3/4 of the accusations is propoganda braught on by th HS. and the truth is none of us REALLy know what went on on that property. believe NONE of what you hear & HALF of what you see! ive gone over it on here with other people over & over & over again. this is an argument niether of us will win because we all have our own opinion, but it is what it is.
The problem most people have with Vick (myself included) is that he did torture dogs. The fighting part I could care less about. It is the electrocution and drowning that boils my blood. Vick is a POS, BUT he served his time, and he did more time than most child rapists/dui killers so I have let him off the hook.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
Sukadrukanga

Thread closed. This topic has been hadeh, rehashed, and beaten to a pulp!

There is several open and active threads on this topic. Anyone who wishes to contribute can do so in one...

Reply to Thread New Thread