LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-28-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
LICraig

Default i seen a presa today for the first time
i went to the dog park today and a guy brought in a presa canario those things are big nobody at the dog park but me would let the presa play with there dog they were all scared of it

Old 08-28-2009, 04:28 AM   #2
NumDusthouh

i love presa's and thier big ol heads lol

Old 08-28-2009, 04:30 AM   #3
TOOGUEITEME

they are nice dogs though,yeah non molosser or bully breed owners are usually chicken shits unless there around the breed or know there dog breeds.

Old 08-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #4
primaveraloler

I'm glad you got to see a Presa, they are very beautiful! I've only seen a couple.

However, pit bulls really do not belong at the dog park. Really, dogs don't belong at a dog park. They are a breeding ground for disease and pit bulls are prone to DA(dog aggression). Try setting up play dates with other bully breeds(or that Presa!).

Old 08-28-2009, 08:21 AM   #5
erubresen

I'm glad you got to see a Presa, they are very beautiful! I've only seen a couple.

However, pit bulls really do not belong at the dog park. Really, dogs don't belong at a dog park. They are a breeding ground for disease and pit bulls are prone to DA(dog aggression). Try setting up play dates with other bully breeds(or that Presa!).
I completely agree jillibean! I take Geneva to this reservation in Bergen County, NJ. It's not really a "dog park" but dogs are allowed as long as they are leashed and curbed. She'll see other dogs there, but because it's so spread out there are secluded places where we run!

Old 08-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
choollaBard

I saw my first one last week at the lake and was about to post the same thing, just never got around to it!!!!!

Old 08-29-2009, 01:44 AM   #7
dgdhgjjgj

I saw two a few weeks ago when Bella was in class. I was like

If I hadn't been in class, I would have been loving all over those two.... I considered asking the trainer if we could take a break.

Reply to Thread New Thread