LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-29-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
GennadiyRom

Default So where are the educating links? Someone needs a lesson help me educate these people
These trashy people live near me that are basically getting dogs and will eventually start a BYB business, I know the girl semi, but her boyfriend feels the need to IM me with their dogs that are so messed up its not even funny. I am trying to educate them the best that I can, but here are the responses I am getting.

Her first message to me, (because when her bf IMs me I tell him flat out his dogs are not correct and he should not breed mutts)

why is it such a big deal to u what we do with our dogs? and yea we can breed our dogs bc we will have a kennel license! our dogs are just fine and what we do with them is our business...not tryin to be a bitch but everyday ur on my bf about OUR dogs! we paid 4 them n we will do what we want with them! there is no law against breedin a dog for the love of it!

I basically told her she should have her dogs health tested, breed every 2-3 years, NOT breed a 1 year old and all of that, she says:

our dogs r well takin care of and go to the vet often! they are healthy and they have been health tested! and our new male is razor edge and all of his things say champion and purple ribbon...ive spent over 1000 in a year on those dogs takin them to the vet to keep them up on everything! our vet even told us we take too good of care of our dogs! and our dogs are AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS not bullies! and we even asked our vet about when to breed our female n they said after a year old and atleast wait til their 2nd heat n thats what were doin...and we arent just breedin to sell the dogs we want more of them...were just sellin the rest....n like i said b4 none of our dogs or pups will ever end up in the pound! they have to give them bk if they cant keep them....thats how we ended up with our new male yagger bc the guy was just gonna take him to the pound n i didnt want that to happen....n we also found out from the ppl we register our dogs with that yes they will honor them and yes we will have a kennel license i already called jefferson county to assk about it

I tell her that her vet must not know much and a few other things, while maintining a very nice attitute

And I get:
my vet knows alot about pits bc the women who owns it runs a pit rescue and she use to breed..n no the correct weight is 85 to 105lbs for a pit! its in books every where on pts...n my male blae is not considered a bully bc he is tall and thin. my female t.t. is and so is yagger but not blaze thats y i cant show him at these bully shows we go to. n UKC is one step under AKC! and sry but im not adoptin any pit that comes from a shelter bc i dnt kno what someone has done to that dog and could one day snap and bite me or my son then that bullet will be between that dogs eyes....n yes i kno they do this n that b4 they adopt them out but it doesnt matter they can still turn later down thte road! n yes i do agree gettin dogs ears cropped is wrong i told todd that. that is y my male doesnt have his n never will...i would take him to a vet to do it b4 i would pay someone at their house. n how is pulin 15k pounds healthy for a dog? that seems to me like b.s they werent bred for pullin if u research far bk enough terriers were used for hunting n they kept cross breedin to get pits! so to make ur dog pull weights like that is cruel

I responded with no response yet.

Where are some links I can send her to put her in her place?

Here are some of their dogs. The *new* one they acquired yesterday

Just gross

I guess she thinks this is an APBT

You can tell her boyfriend pays someone to do this crop at their house, how can people do this

Mange maybe?

Her bf told me this guy came to them and now he is severely overweight, definitely not lol

One of the mothers of these dogs, mjst say I think this one is one of the worst looking

Old 07-29-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
adultcheee

Is this one pregnant?

Have them become members here, we can try to educate them. Sounds like your just wasting your breathe though and they wont listen anyway.. Stop associating with them, sounds like a useless cause to me that will only make you enemies.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
rsdefwgxvcfdts

So, these people let you take these pictures?

Old 07-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
GennadiyRom

She told me to post them on the "little forum that I have" so they can see how gorgeous her dogs are. She doesnt "need to register on some website so some asshole owners can write to her when they are wrong" her "hubbyz" and his "friendz" have "hand raised pits expecially big blue ones" and we are wrong for weight pulling or working our dogs. They are supposed to be healthy bred dogs and ones that are bred for love. I am going to send her a link to this thread once a good many people reply with comments.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
rsdefwgxvcfdts

Where are some links I can send her to put her in her place? With all due respect, you've been on this forum long enough to know where our educational links are. Print them out, give the information to them, and then go about your own business and stop minding someone else's yard.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #6
Kimaamighed

The Education links are at the top of each forum in the "Stickie" areas.....

I agree with Alma, you should give these people the PBC Site link and have them become members. Obviously you are wasting your breath on these people. Maybe if they heard it/read it from an Authentic P.B forum they might learn something.....

Old 07-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #7
adultcheee

Oh my.. Honestly, if her and her hubz and his friendz had that much knowledge, they would know Razors Edge is a BULLY LINE.

our new male is razor edge and all of his things say champion and purple ribbon Send her THIS link, she obviously doesnt have the first clue wtf she has.

RAZORSEDGE INC.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:08 PM   #8
Kimaamighed

Recognizing An Unethical Breeder

So, You Want To Breed Your Female?

Risks & Benefits Associated With Spaying & Neutering Dogs

Old 07-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
Izzy

Its always something...

Thats all i have to say...Always something.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #10
Kimaamighed

Points To Consider Before Breeding Your Dog

Breeder Code of Ethics

Owners Code of Ethics

So, you THINK you might have a "Pit Bull"? Genotype vs Phenotype!

Does my dog look like a "pit bull"?

I could go on and on........

Old 07-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #11
xpllmr

Sounds like you're wasting your breath and time.... some people refuse to be educated.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #12
girlsround

not only are those dogs bullies, they are IMO bad examples to boot. but hey, what do i know, i own American Pit Bull Terriers, not bullies so i am by no means an expert. whats with the bald patches on the pup? i will give them this...the kennel setup looks better than most BYBers ive seen

Old 07-29-2009, 05:23 PM   #13
GennadiyRom

No clue. I said mange, she said it wasn't they had it tested. Who knows. I cannot print them and give them to her, I don't know her like that. I only know her through Myspace.

And Michele, if you are gonna whine, go away, in fact, why don't you go actually get a bully breed and stop whining to others. The ONLY thing you do it come to people's threads and whine with all of time. How about you just stay out of my threads because I am tired of hearing you.

I was TRYING to get these people to stop what they are doing. But obviously there are only some that want to help, others are like you and just wanna bitch

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

And thank you Debbie and others .....I will send them all to her now

Old 07-29-2009, 05:26 PM   #14
Kimaamighed

April....Michele has a very good point.
You don't need to own a Bully breed to have knowledge on the breed.
As a matter of fact...I see plenty of owners that don't know squat....and could use some major time in this web site.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:26 PM   #15
Npbfamgt

So sad! It breaks my heart to think of how these puppy's lives are going to turn out.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:26 PM   #16
GennadiyRom

IMO, and the person knows who this is directed towards. For you to jump on your high horse and run your mouth about everything, you should at least OWN a bully breed.

I understand you can know things, but to constantly whine ALL of the time, seriously, PMS 24/7 over there

Old 07-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #17
Kimaamighed

IMO, and the person knows who this is directed towards. For you to jump on your high horse and run your mouth about everything, you should at least OWN a bully breed.

I understand you can know things, but to constantly whine ALL of the time, seriously, PMS 24/7 over there
April....I think you should take a cleansing breath and walk away from the keyboard.

There are plenty of people with knowledge on things that they themselves have not experienced.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #18
greeferweq

April here's a thought.......

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.......

One of the reasons this breed is in the shit can right now is because there are too many people worried about what their neighbor is doing in their backyard. Why does it matter to you if they start BYBing? Its none of your business..... you aren't feeding or caring for their dogs. You are having to take their dogs to Petsmart and have altercations.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS......

If you don't like what they are doing don't buy a dog from them.... but if they bought these dogs these dogs are THEIR PROPERTY and they have the right to do what they want with them in the confines of the law.

As for Michele.... She's done alot for the breed... and she's one of the most educated non bully breed owners I've ever seen.

As for staying out of your threads.... why don't you stop posting your drama on a public forum? You put your problems be it Petsmart fights or problems with the neighbors on front street.... people are going to respond to them.....

drama drama drama drama drama....

Old 07-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #19
xpllmr

One doesn't have to be required to own the breed to educate themselves thoroughly about the breed. Some people that own APBT's know nothing about the breed, others that don't own the breed know more than I do.... anyone can learn anything about something they are interested in. I've learned TONS on this forum about this breed.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #20
GotActichwicy

April why do you go looking for these people? Wasn't it someone with a litter you were going to take last time that you had hunted down off the internet? If you don't know them well enough to print out the papers and hand them to them, then what are you hoping to accomplish?

I'm all for rescue, adoption and responsible breeding, but you need to pick your battles. You are driving yourself (and the rest of us) nuts picking people that are not going to be educated.

Genevieve

Reply to Thread New Thread