LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
wCYvMKAc

Default Phoenix Is a Hero!
Well to me and the b/f anywyaz, alright so here is my story.

last night we left the house, put Orion and Penny in their crates, we leave Phoenix out cause he is the patriarch, lol. I locked both doors, front and back and we left about 6:45pm to go to some friends house for dinner. Now mind you we leave the house like this not a whole lot but we have, and the roommate was still at work when we left. SO about 9:30pm I try to call the roommate to check on the dogs, no answer onthe home phone, hmmm, she must still be wrking.

So the b/f, our friend Mike and I all load up and head back home at about 10:45pm, we pull up in the drive way and our roommate is sittin on mIke's car in tears, for those of you that don't know she was robbed at gunpoint a block from our house about 2 months ago, her house keys were in her purse that got stolen, she says she tried to call the cell phone and no answer as there is no minutes on it. I felt sooooooo bad, cause we have an extra key but she wouldn't take it, her fault but I felt bad for her sitting outside that long. She then asks me what Phoenix is doing in the back yard, I freaked out, my dogs are NEVER NEVER left outside unattended when we are not hom, they are ALWAYS in the house. SO the b/f and I come barrelling into the house to see Phoenix waiting for us at the door and Penny & Orion are just whining to get out of theirs. SO the b/f heads straight for the back door

And guess what we found, SOMEONE tried to BREAK INTO our house. We have a sliding glass back door and it has one of those metal arm things that comes down to lock it so noone can slide the door open, it's completely jacked up and then we see the window, that's right, whoever tried to break in the house got a nice surprise as Phoenix broke the window to get out to make this person go away from his house. The b/f goes out into the yard with Mike to investigate and Phoenix is lookin like he is gonna get in trouble for breaking the glass, I called the cops and the b/f cleaned up the glass, we looked for blood or anything to see if anyone was hurt inthe process, and Phoenix has a tiny cut on the top of his head from the glass cutting him.

I will prolly get slack for this but I am proud of him for defending our home and Orion and Penny who were locked in crates. yes we have to replace the window and the latch on the back door but our house is safe and so are our dogs. The police came and dusted for fingerprints and pulled a partial so we will see what happens, nothing was taken as they didn't get a chance to get inside.

Figures the one time we leave and our roomie doesn't have a house key and omg I can't beleive someone tried to break into our house. ughhh it is SOOOOOO time to move from here.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:30 PM   #2
seicslybearee

How scarey! I would have been proud of my dog too.
I am soooo glad nobody was hurt!

After we got broke into and somebody hung our cat we got our German Shepherd and haven't had any problems since.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
wCYvMKAc

see the funny thing is that we have lived here for nearly 4 years and NOONE has ever attempted this, we are the crazy white people on the block with all dem pitbulls, lol. So I think whoever it was wasn't a resident in this neighborhood,

Old 10-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
Suentiend

omg, that is crazy! I'm so glad everyone is safe & you weren't robbed! You won't get any slack from me - Good Boy Phoenix!!!

Old 10-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #5
wCYvMKAc

Thanks Debo, I too am glad that noone was hurt and that we had all our stuff, my most important thing was that all my dogs were ok. Thanks

Old 10-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
metrocartockasur

Crazy! Glad all is well, that sucks that you have to replace the glass, but at least you still have all of your possessions!

Old 10-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #7
wCYvMKAc

Yes ma'am MC - but a piece of glass is nothing, lol

Old 10-05-2009, 08:38 PM   #8
CaseyFronczek

WOW, that is friggin freaky!!!! Glad everyone is ok and nothing was taken.

Good boy Phoenix!!!!

Old 10-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #9
BoarmomorurrY

awesome story. honestly, if someone broke into my house i would want my dogs to do the same. just because pit bulls arent "gaurd dogs" dosent mean they should just stand by and let someone steal all of your stuff if they can help it. i dont see why anyone should have a problem with that, what are they supposed to do? give the thief a bunch of kisses and help them load your possessions into their bag? theres a difference in going after humans for no reason and going after a human when they know something just isnt right about the situation. you should reward phoenix with a choice cut beef tenderloin.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:18 PM   #10
sat23neus2

Wow! Give Phoenix a big pat on the back from me

Old 10-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #11
prmwsinfo

Yayyyy Phoenix! That is awesome!!! I might get some crap for this, but even if the dog did end up doing something to the person that broke in they deserved it!

I am glad that they didn't make in and cause any harm and I am glad everyone is safe!

Old 10-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #12
AlexBrith

Ahhh im happy you didn't get robbed and Phoenix scared the robber away. I just hope my dog's would do that if someone ever broke in.

Give him a big treat for that =D

Old 10-05-2009, 11:13 PM   #13
wCYvMKAc

WOW, that is friggin freaky!!!! Glad everyone is ok and nothing was taken.

Good boy Phoenix!!!!
Yeah it was pretty scary, Phoenix sends licks.

awesome story. honestly, if someone broke into my house i would want my dogs to do the same. just because pit bulls arent "gaurd dogs" dosent mean they should just stand by and let someone steal all of your stuff if they can help it. i dont see why anyone should have a problem with that, what are they supposed to do? give the thief a bunch of kisses and help them load your possessions into their bag? theres a difference in going after humans for no reason and going after a human when they know something just isnt right about the situation. you should reward phoenix with a choice cut beef tenderloin.
Thanks Mandreweav, I know that pit bulls are not supposed to be HA but I'm glad he was in this case and I lmfaoooooo when I read this line -
i dont see why anyone should have a problem with that, what are they supposed to do? give the thief a bunch of kisses and help them load your possessions into their bag?
Phoenix got the rest of the steaks that we ate at our friends house and the other two didn't, they got treats to just not steak. He was quite pleased with himself. Thanks again.

Wow! Give Phoenix a big pat on the back from me
jillibean - Phoenix sends lots of kisses he says thank you.

Yayyyy Phoenix! That is awesome!!! I might get some crap for this, but even if the dog did end up doing something to the person that broke in they deserved it!

I am glad that they didn't make in and cause any harm and I am glad everyone is safe!

I totally agree with you but I also know that they aren't supposed to be HA. But yes I think they deserved it oo, lol Phoenix says thank you April.

Ahhh im happy you didn't get robbed and Phoenix scared the robber away. I just hope my dog's would do that if someone ever broke in.

Give him a big treat for that =D
I too am happy nothing happened and he got steak it was better than any treat, lol and lots of love from his mom-lady.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #14
NickGrass

Go PHEONIX!!

Old 10-06-2009, 01:27 AM   #15
mymnduccete

WTG Phoniex...I am afraid our Blu would have told them where the laptops are and tried to help them carry out the big screen

Old 10-06-2009, 05:52 AM   #16
AbraroLib

I'm so glad that everyone is ok! I know how upsetting it is to have a break in. You are lucky to have him on patrol!

Old 10-06-2009, 06:09 AM   #17
Effofqueeno

Wow, sounds like one hell of a night. I'm glad everyone is okay and Phoenix chased away the bad guys.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:11 AM   #18
swwatch

GOOD BOY Phoenix!!!

Old 11-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #19
wCYvMKAc

Go PHEONIX!!
he rolled over for belly love, lol. Thanks girl

WTG Phoniex...I am afraid our Blu would have told them where the laptops are and tried to help them carry out the big screen
haha Penny & Orion prolly would have done the same thing. lol. He says thank you.

I'm so glad that everyone is ok! I know how upsetting it is to have a break in. You are lucky to have him on patrol!
Thank you TD. I am also glad that everything was ok.

Wow, sounds like one hell of a night. I'm glad everyone is okay and Phoenix chased away the bad guys.
OMG Kris it was a hell of a night. lol. The officers were even saying that, is a good thing you left one of them loose,

GOOD BOY Phoenix!!!
:d He sends licks and says thank you.

Old 11-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #20
vipbunter

OMG!!!!! WTG Phoenix!!!! Im so glad they didnt get anything and no one was hurt!! Tim to move??

Reply to Thread New Thread