LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #1
Queuerriptota

Default Ohio
Ok, not sure if this or the BSL was the right forum but...I'm going to be driving through Ohio my pup, and from what I've heard they are terrible on the BSL front. Am I safe driving through? Are there areas I should avoid? The fastest route to where I'm going seem sto cut across the entire southern part, looks like mostly rural areas then through dayton. Although I can take a bit longer route and avoid everything but the outskirts of cincinnati (although I'm sure I could plan around that too if I had to). Do they have exceptions for people just driving through? I'm not planning on letting her out there and only stopping for gas, but I just don't want to take any chances with my baby.

Old 04-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
Asianunta

You will be fine. Unless you plan on driving through neighborhoods(instead of the interstate), getting out and letting your dog run loose. I live in Ohio, and I walk my dogs.....publicly! With no problems

Old 04-21-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
zzarratusstra

Yep, you're fine. Just don't come up here to Cleveland, lol. Especially Parma. NO go there in Parma. And the East side of Cleveland (from what I've heard I don't venture) is notorious for stealing them. It's a status thing.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
Queuerriptota

Yeah, I won't be anywhere near Cleveland. I know not all of Ohio is bad, but I do know they have a lot of BSL. I'm just worried cause I've my understanding in places like Denver (I know, long way from Ohio but I've never lived near a place with BSL) you could get in trouble if you stop for whatever reason. While I won't be letting her run loose of course, and won't be stopping for a hotel there I just wanted to make sure what areas I should avoid if I were to stop for gas or depending on how long it takes me to get through let her go pee (I'll be driving a 16' truck so it will be slow going).

Old 04-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
zzarratusstra

Southern Ohio as far as I know doesn't have too much BSL. It's just up north here, and it's disgusting. Parma supposedly doesn't even allow someone to have a pit in the car while driving through the city, not even stopping, just driving through. It's like really? Who decides this? someone REALLY thought they were all THAT bad? *sigh* Ohio sucks.

Reply to Thread New Thread