LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #1
bF8CCmmr

That is a great story and I am so glad you are haveing a good experiance with her. This is a wonderful breed and I welcome you to the club.

Old 04-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
Sukadrukanga

What a sweet story! It's amazing how much love your heart can have for these little cuties, sometimes monsters, but mostly, cuties...

Old 04-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
AcecePesFeacy

Like Pitgirl said, Welcome 2 the club
You are now going 2 experience love like you never knew an animal could give. APBT are very special dogs. I am so protective of my 2. I am blessed 2 have them in my life, you will understand this as well. The way a APBT just looks at you, it is awesome. I can tell just from your post that you are already seeing the love and passion they have for everything. The best part? it just gets better and better! Buffy is now almost 9 years old and Spanky 7 years old. They still act like puppies. They still get the zoomies and play like they are 5 months old. They have hearts of gold like a little kid.
-Thank you for saving a APBT and giving her a great loving home. She sounds very pretty looking. APBT owners are special as well. This is a great place 2 come and learn about the breed. I wish I had this forum 9 years ago b4 I got Buffy. I read so many books that all said different things, lol. This forum is a awesome place 2 learn and share.

Old 04-19-2009, 03:30 PM   #4
plogypeskelry

Glad she found a good home with you. Nothing like pibble love. Odie is the best dog we've ever had. Everyday he comes and gives me a hug while I'm on the puter. He puts his paws around me and puts his head by my shoulder and I hug him. My 5 yr old loves him and they play in the yard constantly. If she says she's going outside, he's right behind her. Definately nothing like pibble love.

Old 12-05-2009, 03:12 AM   #5
rushiddink

Default I <3 my puppy
This is for any one that has something that really makes them happy when it comes to there dog .
i am a new owner to a beautiful baby pit bull her name is diamond she is brindle with a patch of white on her chest when i got her she was nine months old, a runt and the last of the litter a friend of mine told me about this guy who had pit bull puppies and needed to get rid of them due to him not being able to take care of them i live with my father so i told him that we were gonna get her and his thing was that our other dog a 8 yr old rotty was used to being the only one, so that might be a problem so i went to go pick her up anyway she was tiny i dont kno to much about pit bulls but she looked offly small for being nine weeks she was bloated and you could see her ribs so i just had to take her she smelled like pee it was bad i couldnt just leave her so i brought her home and for the first couple days my rot (chyna) was extremelly jealous but every day that passes they become closer and closer. noi e had diamond for 1 month she is great she follows chyna's every move and is always by my side she does have accidents in the house here and there but for the most part she always goes outside to do her business if not on the puppy pad it makes me happy every mourning coming home from work just to hear her whine at the top of the steps wagging her little tail and trying to come down the steps as soon as possible so she can go outside she suprises me more and more everyday and she is getting alot bigger than where she started at and i am just so happy to have her she puts a smile on my face everytime i look into her eyes at least i found one women that really loves me lmao

Old 12-05-2009, 05:30 AM   #6
Yarikoff

They really are a great breed. Very loyal and loving. Thanks for giving her such a loving home.

Reply to Thread New Thread