LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
megatrendsZ

Default This s**t is hilarious.
A television channel reported about a thief pit bull walking around on the beach and steeling peoples wallets. One lady catches the thief with his nose in her purse. According to this very intelligent reporter,the lady tries to take her purse when the pit bull viciously attacks her and ...... scratches her on the ankle. Now comes the best part:the reporter goes to the shelter where "the thief" was being held and ask one of the guys there if the dog tried to steel anything from them . The guy says something like "Are you on drugs or something?" My god,you should have seen the look on that reporter face. Anyway the dog seemed to be kept in home and in very good condition.The guys at the shelter where keeping him in a yard along with other dogs and while the reporter was asking about the "beast", one of the guys was playing with him and other dogs in the background. Two days later a guy came and adopted him because : "I never heard of a dog with this quality .I already have a pit bull but mine is an honest dog." End of story. How about that?!

Old 04-17-2009, 07:38 AM   #2
lrUyiva1

I wish i had a dog that would steal money and jewels for me. Id want a beagle or some kind of dog that everyone loves so they accept him into their inner circle. Then BAM hes gone and so are their valuables.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
brandiweb

LOL, I wonder if this should get moved to possi pit news... LMAO

Old 04-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
avaicavum

had a dobie mix that would bring home pop and beer cans,sometimes they would be full.only dog I ever had that paid his own way.

Old 04-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
megatrendsZ

What I found hilarious, is that reporter who comes up with something like that thinking he`s gonna make such a big audience by presenting to the world a thief dog and on top of that,a pit bull. And the people at the shelter looking at him like he was a madman or something,because they thought at first he was joking and only after some time,they realized this guy is serious.

Reply to Thread New Thread