LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
obHQNsY2

Default Found on Craigslist - Have to Post!
AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS

75% Razors Edge, lines also include Gas, Gotti, Greyline, and Nevada Kennels!!!

This was a well thought out litter that is expected to be great with kids as well as dogs and other animals. Razors Edge is known to carry laid back temperaments, Gas and Gotti give the heavy muscle look everyone loves.

This litter was very well researched and is absolutely THE BEST OF THE BEST

Ready to go Monday 3-16!! $1500 obo

(Aren't these American Bullies, and don't you think that is a lot of money to spend on one dog?)

Old 03-18-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
seosoftseo

Yes, those are AmBullies. THIS is why the APBT people get soo freaking upset. Those are NOT American Pit Bull Terriers yet they shove them off as such. Just GRRRRRR!!!

$1500 Are you kidding me? Messed up thing is, they will probably get it. People are so damn stupid! Im so glad Ive never seen one of these in person, the owner wouldnt like me very much after I told them about their "Pit Bull"

Old 03-18-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
rammossyAcron

Damn lol one of my dogs has some RE in him....VERY LIL and I try to hide it as much as I can lol but for $1500 I need to buy me a 100% bitch and breed some of those pups lol You gotta be one silly person to pay that...THERE A DIME A DOZEN! lol
***I was totally kiddin about breeding that!

Old 03-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
Dogxzysl

the most effed up part of this ad is the very very last abbreviation,
see how much they care about there dogs....1500$ OR BEST OFFER

those are P O S. soory but its true....and sense when did a kennel become a bloodline
AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS

75% Razors Edge, lines also include Gas, Gotti, Greyline, and Nevada Kennels!!!

This was a well thought out litter that is expected to be great with kids as well as dogs and other animals. Razors Edge is known to carry laid back temperaments, Gas and Gotti give the heavy muscle look everyone loves.

This litter was very well researched and is absolutely THE BEST OF THE BEST

Ready to go Monday 3-16!! $1500 obo

(Aren't these American Bullies, and don't you think that is a lot of money to spend on one dog?)

Old 03-18-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
geniusxs81

... Screw them. Useless sobs. The dogs and owners/breeders

Old 03-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #6
Wluwsdtn

$1500 for a dog with gas?? Pffftt, I got that for free!!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:07 PM   #7
QuidQuoPro

^^^lmao

Old 03-18-2009, 08:30 PM   #8
Pwy9egVW

Razors Edge is a joke.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #9
AmericaAirline 111

selling dogs is not allowed on craigslist. It'll get flagged, but probably not before they get some calls.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #10
geniusxs81

Hmmm... I googled Nevada Kennels and they just look like normal UKC dogs. Not that bully-ish. (Most of them) Wonder how they got into a RE/Gotti breeding.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:21 PM   #11
gunhijala

I always thought Nevada was an Amstaff bloodline. Anyone know for sure?

But yeah, I am a bit worried about the "great with other dogs" tag on it as well.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:09 PM   #12
shihoodiacarf

I havent been in dogs as long as some of our board members, and Im at a point now that I dont have to EVER buy a dog/puppy again. I know enought people that have dogs, that if I wanted one I could get one for FREE. Why? 'Cause Im a responsible owner and take great care of my animals. Hell T.G. dont sell pups for that much and I wouldnt pay that much for one of his dogs, so there is no way on this green earth i would buy a useless "musclehead" for nothing. I have a preference for working dogs. If I wanted a designer dog i would get a "labradoodle"

Old 03-18-2009, 11:25 PM   #13
67Irralphaisa

Yes, those are AmBullies. THIS is why the APBT people get soo freaking upset. Those are NOT American Pit Bull Terriers yet they shove them off as such. Just GRRRRRR!!!

$1500 Are you kidding me? Messed up thing is, they will probably get it. People are so damn stupid! Im so glad Ive never seen one of these in person, the owner wouldnt like me very much after I told them about their "Pit Bull"

Frankly, they wouldn't care if you told them about their "pit bulls." You pretend as if ignorant people never existed. All you can do is spark a conversation reguarding the dogs lineage and you'd get a lot further simply enlightening people.

Believe me it works. Some family near me had purchased an American Bully and labeled it as an American Pitbull Terrier. I saw them with their puppy a few times and decided to talk to them. I like the am bullies anyway. After a few conversations and historical evidences, the father of the family understood why his dog was not American Pitbull Terrier. You just can't attack ignorant people with information they aren't aware of. That never works and only offends people.

Old 03-18-2009, 11:46 PM   #14
nd90t3sf

all razors edge is american stafferd shire terrier blood

Old 03-21-2009, 02:10 AM   #15
BariGrootrego

I always thought Nevada was an Amstaff bloodline. Anyone know for sure? Ok, I have a web-site if anyone would like to look at my Pedigrees on my dogs. I have Nevada dogs in my lines also. Nevada Kennels has some AmStaff's, but most of her dog's are APBT's. Nevada had UKC's 1st National Grand Champion.

all razors edge is american stafferd shire terrier blood Razors Edge "RE", I believe can not be AKC registered any more. I wont say what I hear about that. I know some are, but Razors Edge Kennels I believe can not register their dogs with AKC anymore. Like I said I have heard this. Yes, "RE" are AmStaff's.

Old 03-21-2009, 02:34 AM   #16
geniusxs81

Breed wise I think the American Bully has taken over RE bloodline. I have never seen an RE AmStaff... Of course that doesn't mean there arent any

Old 03-21-2009, 02:52 AM   #17
BariGrootrego

Breed wise I think the American Bully has taken over RE bloodline. I have never seen an RE AmStaff... Of course that doesn't mean there arent any Yes, this is true, but they did start out as AmStaff's. I have a friend that has a AKC Registered AmStaff that is 1/2 "RE" & 1/2 Gaff, he is also UKC registered thats because Pam Carter (Gaff Kennels) shows her dogs both with AKC & UKC.

Old 03-21-2009, 03:04 AM   #18
gunhijala

Nevada had UKC's 1st National Grand Champion.
How far back was that? Was it when the Amstaff and APBT were still the same breed?

Old 03-21-2009, 03:32 AM   #19
BariGrootrego

UKC started their National Grand Champion class in 1989, the dog's registered name was NGRCH GRCH 'PR' Nevada Pits' Dexter, he was Bred & Handled by Janice Snyder (Nevada Kennels), he was a Red & White Red Nose.
Here's the link to UKC's National APBT Club web-site www.napbta.com

Old 03-21-2009, 03:32 AM   #20
VyacheslaV

I knew a guy that pushed that Bully stuff and made big money for the pups. IMO there's more bullyies out there than game breds.

Reply to Thread New Thread