LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-13-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
Trikaduliana

Default Does your dog snore too?
I have two lovable pits.

It's wonderful to have them snuggle up when I climb into bed, especially since I keep the heat low to save fuel costs.

They both snore though, especially the younger guy. It's not too loud and not a problem, but I'm wondering if any other here have dogs that snore as well.

Old 02-13-2008, 04:54 AM   #2
Cerilopasei

All of my dogs snore. Really really really loud. It is funny when I have more then one snoring because I feel like they are having a contest on who can snore the loudest.

Old 02-13-2008, 05:15 AM   #3
Franchise

Yes! Is gets annoying to some times lol. I would be about to fall asleep and rex would be snoring like a bear. Im trying to sleep but he snores and i need all the silence i can get =[

Old 02-13-2008, 05:36 AM   #4
excholza

OMG! yes and she takes up the whole bed.

Old 02-13-2008, 05:38 AM   #5
ValintinoV

My puppy Lupa usually snores. Not to loud though. She likes to sleep on her back a lot with her legs on the air and snores the loudest in that position.

Old 02-13-2008, 05:53 AM   #6
paratayoma

Oh gezz yes. Brutis does not sleep in the bedroom with my husband and I b/c he will not quit pooping in the room (whole another topic). I can hear him snoring from the other room. Jackson (older dog) sleeps in the bedroom b/c of his siezures he sleeps next to me on the floor. B/w my husband and Jackson and Brutis snoring I am lucky I get any sleep at all. I will wake up Jackson b/c of the snoring and roll my husband over, and check on Brutis, repeat the cycle all over again.

Old 02-13-2008, 05:55 AM   #7
Trikaduliana

Both my dogs sometimes sleep with their legs in the air, especially Diesel, the younger one.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #8
intorkercet

Oh yeah. Like a freight train. When her and the kids are all crashed, it's like an alien symphony around here.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
elalmhicabalp

I have a chihuahua and he snores on occasion. And he sleeps in the bed, under the covers with his head on the pillows.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:34 PM   #10
LottiFurmann

She wont shut up. I move her and she snores. I move her again and the snoring gets louder. I move her again and she grunts and talks in her sleep and then goes back to snoring. She has always been a snorer and I have gotten use to it over the years. Its doesn't bother me that much and i would rather her sleep with me and keep me warm then be in another room where I can't hear the snoring.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:51 PM   #11
freeringsf

Mollie snores like a buzz saw.... and just wait.... those cute little snuggle bunnies that keep you warm at night.... will eventually start taking up the whole bed, sleeping under the covers, either take over your pillow, or demand their own, and they will eventually start pushing you out of bed!!! You might find this thread interesting, and VERY FUNNY!!!
http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?t=16640

Old 03-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #12
aLZ9zKsO

Oh, god, Jack snores like crazy. My fiance and I argue constantly about who he resembles more while doing so. :-)

Old 03-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #13
logpogingg

Babe, like the others, snores all the time. When I first got her and never had experience with a pit bull, I thought she had a breathing problem. Duh... She is toasty under those covers (keeps me warm). I get a kick out of finding her with her head on the other pillow fast a sleep when the alarm goes off with the rest of her under the blanket.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #14
neirty

OMG...Jake snores very loud.

Old 03-13-2008, 02:26 AM   #15
leadmoffer

My new pup snores like a deisel and thats how he got his name

Old 03-13-2008, 04:51 AM   #16
Erexecike

They snore, snort, grunt and make this high pitched whiney sound LOL and they are huge bed hogs! They crawl under the blankets, turn around at my feet and come back up to the top...

LOL!

Old 03-13-2008, 06:03 AM   #17
Mqcawkzd

Katie snores a bit and grunts often, passes her gas along, needs 2/3 of the bed and occasionally talks like a baby in her sleep (which I love to listen to) and seems to chase squirrels once in a while . I guess, I forgive her more than I would with my husband .

Despite all that - she is still the best heating pad in the winter .

Old 04-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #18
Sxedlawb

oh man. Mars snores, kicks, whines

i started having him lay in his crate at night instead of the bed, that wasn't working so i closed the crate for night time.

now he'll cry to be let out, but he figured out he can also do this then just run and get under my covers. If its early enough in the morning he wins....
and i lose half the bed

Old 04-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #19
freeringsf

Babe, like the others, snores all the time. When I first got her and never had experience with a pit bull, I thought she had a breathing problem. Duh... She is toasty under those covers (keeps me warm). I get a kick out of finding her with her head on the other pillow fast a sleep when the alarm goes off with the rest of her under the blanket.
We sometimes wake up to find Mollie fast asleep... our arms around her, only to find out, we're hugging her butt!

Katie snores a bit and grunts often, passes her gas along, needs 2/3 of the bed and occasionally talks like a baby in her sleep (which I love to listen to) and seems to chase squirrels once in a while . I guess, I forgive her more than I would with my husband .

Despite all that - she is still the best heating pad in the winter .
True, true, and true!!

oh man. Mars snores, kicks, whines

i started having him lay in his crate at night instead of the bed, that wasn't working so i closed the crate for night time.

now he'll cry to be let out, but he figured out he can also do this then just run and get under my covers. If its early enough in the morning he wins....
and i lose half the bed
Get ready, eventually, you lose your bed, your pillow, and the covers!
Example:

Old 04-12-2008, 04:15 PM   #20
Sxedlawb

yeah, i literaly have to wresle him out of the bed sometimes! he listens (usually) to everything i say. but when it comes to getting him out of bed its all bets off.

but i do agree BEST HEATING PAD EVER!

Reply to Thread New Thread