LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-11-2008, 08:19 AM   #1
Moupponge

Default First show / Demo
Hi all,

So took our pup bear to his first show yesterday, it wasn’t a competition , we just went to see the pitbull demo team, the PBFSA here do as much as possible to promote the breed in a good light , they said come through, it would do the pup a world of good, well there was kids, adults , horses , ponies, lots of the most incredible pits I have ever seen, and well mannered.

Watching first hand a pit pull a van loaded with kids for his favourite toy and enjoying every minute of it. Watching the narcotics pits sniff out drugs, and then the agility team showing off there jumping skills, etc, the crowd loved it , the kids loved it, and most importantly the pup lapped up all the attention, not backing down for a massive work horse, they sniffed each other noses for a minute, both curious. Wish I had my camera out for that shot

Shot a little vid while I was there, will try upload somewhere, also the dog that pulled the van, his name is diesel, and incredible specimen of a dog, he got a bravery award, last year he was shot twice protecting his family and continued to fight the robbers, he saved his owners and there young daughter , a really touching and special dog

Old 03-11-2008, 02:54 PM   #2
spoddersedpn

Can't wait to see pictures

Reply to Thread New Thread