LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-07-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
aparneioninny

Default 2 Male Pitbull Combinations
I'd an issue for skilled pitbull homeowners. This past year my husband and I used a male pitbull blend called Axel (his mom is a terrier, but his father is unknown). We recently bought a home with an enormous lawn and used still another male pup, Enzo. Enzo is regarded as a nose pitbull.Some backround info....we cage the dogs while we're not property but they perform freely together with our guidance, they're both neutered, they both receive lots of love and exercise, and we've not observed any signs of hostility AT ALL between them or with different dogs( we actually get them hugging on the sofa together!). I'm notably of a newcomer to the type, but I've held up with my instruction and reading. I've nevertheless become worried by reading about lacking two male hole bulls living together. Like I mentioned before, there are no signs of hostility between them, however they are both however youthful Enzo 4months and Axel 1year. What're some things my eyes should be kept by me out for? Does anybody have any guidance or strategies for me? Such a thing is valued! Thanks for reading!

Reply to Thread New Thread