LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-17-2013, 03:43 AM   #1
hablyShappY

Default some previous photos i was proven
this may be me overthinking this, on little sleep, therefore keep w/me... last nite my mother, stepdad and i visited see my stepdads dad who's a classic fart (late 80s) that lives in the boonies, so i introduced my dogs along. hes your dog lover and my stepdad had explained previously dad short held several APBTs herself. anyhow, we we all sitting in the family room shooting the breeze, except my mother obviously, she goes thru pants cabinets to ensure hes got groceries... and short asked an particular book to be got by me down off his ACUTELY messy shelf. It absolutely was a classic picture album, and after him taking 20 minutes directing out household my stepdad had never seen, he surely got to a few pages of him possibly in his late teens and early 20's, and they certainly were of him and his dogs. Boston bulldogs or Yankee bulldogs, thats what he was determined they certainly were. Today ive seen alotta pets through the years, and they certainly were let me make it clear Pit Bull Terriers. i whilst the nose on my face mean it had been as simple. yankee, ive noticed, but I usually believed a bulldog from that period appeared as if a slimmer light old-style language bulldog. thats all i find looking the word, but short stated that was the most popular title, and theyd invest several sunday nites in the barn banging drinks and moving pets. Inexpensive player amusement I suppose lol. Ok, so now my position, does anybody have a picture of a boston bulldog thats a ring for an or was this only a case of a lot of farmboys calling them by the incorrect type title? i recognize the planet was smaller then, and breeding methods were somewhat careless, therefore thats what im accepting. It had been an excellent old recording tho, alotta photos of some severe and tough pets. Sometime WAAAAAY in the future I really hope to acquire it.

Reply to Thread New Thread