LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
Voliscietle

Default Personally I think so proud!! It takes only one!
Jewelz and I simply returned from the park, and a man came strolling by on his horse while we have there been. Before, i tried to inform her seemingly Jewelz hasn't seen one it had been a large puppy! She was not having it...at first she does her usual, im likely to draw mother so difficult and spin around her that she gets puzzled and lets me get nearer to this point. I instantly did my regular schedule with her, her chest is held by me and with a strong voice i say "stop." she eliminates every thing this horse does and sets directly on the floor. The man says in my experience, how on the planet would you do this with this type of pet. I said, shes properly mannered her boundaries are known by her and she knows much better than to do something up after she's told to prevent. I was then told by him its not so common for a hole to actually listen like this, aside from listen at all. He explained hes frightened for his existence and the time is lived half by his horses due to all of the strays playing around. He explained hes now totally changed his view overall type and may perhaps consider being more good for them I suppose it takes only someone to change someones brain

Reply to Thread New Thread