LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-02-2009, 03:19 AM   #1
Old-old-Ivy

Default why cant i reply?
i put a post in chit chat about me getting a new puppy and it wont let me reply, says something about it being an administrator or my account might be disabled but i can reply to other posts. so i just thought i would put it here. im not going to get the puppy, i decided against it since i know nothing about the dogs and if im going to get another dog i want it to be worth it. not just take a dog because its free.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:27 AM   #2
Thorwaywhobia

It's because your thread is in the American Bully forum.

We've restricted access to that forum to members who actually have an interest in the breed. Members interested in posting in that forum have to PM Shon or me.

You are currently browsing the American Bully forum, but do not have the ability to post in this forum. If you are interested in American Bullies and wish to positively contribute to this forum, please send a private message to Shon or Purple to request posting privileges.

Old 09-07-2017, 06:54 PM   #3
Christopherso

This can be happened to you if you are using an old browser of internet explorer with outdated version in it. It will be good if you can upgrade your browser or go for other browsers as per WriteMyPapers.org review suggestions which can help you to sort out your problem.

Reply to Thread New Thread