LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #1
tgs

Default Is tennis requires daily practice?
Hello friends, I am 15 years old and love to play tennis. I want to know if I will not playing tennis daily then it hurt my performance? Or can I stop playing it for one month or more? Need your valuable suggestion friends. Help me. Thanks in advance.

Old 01-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #2
NeroASERCH

Hey dear, there is no need to play tennis regularly. It will not affect your performance. But yes don’t give it long break like as you said one month or more. If you give it long break then it may be hurt your performance guess. If you have not much time to give it then give it just half an hour daily but don’t stop it completely.

Old 01-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
brraverishhh

Hello folk,
@above you are right. It only hurt your performance when you stop playing it completely. I give you an advice start playing it with other people, I am sure that’s increase your performance of playing. And don’t give it so long gape.

Old 01-23-2013, 02:33 PM   #4
9mm_fan

Hello dear, one thing you didn’t mention in your question that how long you have been playing this game because it depends on the time which you spend on that game. It also gives an idea about your tennis strokes. I suggest you if you have not been playing this game for long then don’t stop it completely otherwise it creates problem for you.

Old 01-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
Fegasderty

Hey friend,
@above you are right. I also support my above friend. All games are depending on that how much time you gave them. If you want perfection on them then it’s compulsory to give much time. You want to make carrier on tennis then I suggest you to take classes where the coach teach you properly how to strokes thoroughly.

Reply to Thread New Thread