LOGO
Terrorism Discuss the War on Terrorism

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
TorryJens

Default G-d Bless The United States Marine Corps
By now, everybody knows about the heinous terrorist attack on Israelis in Bulgaria that left 5 Israeli dead and over 30 wounded.

Of course, the international leftist media is trying to outdo each other with all but saying the Israelis had it coming to them due to the Iranian nuclear scientists being taken out by the Mossad (which hasn't even been proved without a shadow of a doubt AFAIK). Even if that was the case, does this mean random Israeli citizens all over the world "have it coming to them" and deserve to be targeted for murder?

However, there is one group that stands in solidarity with the Israeli victims and that is the United States Marine Corps. Here is a picture from their site on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

G-d Bless the United States Marine Corps for having the courage to uphold to their principles and stand on the side of light against darkness, while the rest of the politically correct media is tripping over each other's feet trying to "understand the motivation of the terrorist", if not outright blaming Israel.

Semper Fi!!!!

Old 07-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
PhillipHer

Semper Fi. Thank you.

Old 07-23-2012, 12:38 AM   #3
doctorzlo

US Marine Corps

Old 07-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #4
9mm_fan

I stand corrected, US Marine Corps. I made the appropriate corrections in my post. Dayag, if you can edit the title of this thread to "G-d Bless The United States Marine Corps" I would appreciate it.

Reply to Thread New Thread