LOGO
Terrorism Discuss the War on Terrorism

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-20-2007, 12:14 PM   #1
doctorzlo

FBI is paranoid...

Old 05-22-2007, 03:22 PM   #2
TorryJens

It's looking more and more like another division of the socially malcontented were spurred along by a government informer. Kinda like the warehouse karate gang. Doesn't this fall somewhere under or around entrapment.

Old 05-22-2007, 03:49 PM   #3
brraverishhh

If you dont mind me asking, are you Serbian? If yes, could you post some history for me on islamic atrocities during WWII? As i understand, the moslems really went on a rampage of rape and murder being allied with Hitler against Serbs. So did the Croats.

Shalom.
bosnians did it. his pain is kosovo...

Old 05-27-2007, 08:50 AM   #4
radikal

"I was deeply disgusted to learn four Alabanians being arrested for anti-US terrorism charges. I wholeheartedly supported US and NATO efforts to free Kosovo from brutal Serb rule. And this is how Albanians repay for supporting their freedom. "

The Serbs were solving their Jihadist problem.
The way to not have to live with your cultural enemies is to get rid of them before they do it to you. Muslims bring with them social mores and a religion that is, no matter how it manifests itself, unworthy of the toleration we extend to other superstitions in the name of social order. Islams aim is to use tolerance to overthrow that social order and propagate Islam. We can choose to end tolerance.

When we admit that no form of Islam is not dangerous to Western culture, we understand that what the Serbs sometimes did is what we may have to do.

If I have the binary choice between saving my culture and surrender, any action that helps save that culture cannot be "immoral". We need to get rid of any rules and customs that limit our behavior in any way. Milosevic and his fellow Serbs should be our heros for trying to save their bit of Europe.

Providing a home to cultural enemy Albanians is disgusting. We need to politically target all officials who allow immigration from Muslim societies/countries and expose them.

Old 08-05-2007, 08:55 PM   #5
tgs

Default 6 charged in plot to attack US Army post
Four Albanians, a Turk, and a Jordanian. Didn't the US kinda sorta help out Albania there a while back when Mr. Milosevics' goons were crossing the Kosovo / Albanian border area?

Old 08-06-2007, 01:38 AM   #6
Ifroham4

I think it'll wind up 6 house painters going to work.

Reply to Thread New Thread