LOGO
Terrorism Discuss the War on Terrorism

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #21
nerrttrw

Should we de-friend Pakistan?

Who "we"? Joe Schmoe or Clintons, Bush, Rockefellers, etc., etc., etc?

If they will stop feeding money to Pakistani elites, China will overtake the US in a jiffy. It is already there and its influence is growing, while the US influence holds only on grants and brute force.

Your clans will go after Pakistan, don't worry, but not yet.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:43 PM   #22
FotoCihasWewb

And the "free world" owes the rest of the world an explanation why "the free world" is attacking sovereign countries and installing pupet regimes there. Oh, and did the US obtain permissions from Pakistani authorities for all the "strikes" it carried out on the territory of Pakistan?
Why should they obtain 'permission' rom the Pakistani authorities when the same Pakistani authorities could have simply turned bin Ladsen over to face justicve or they could have meted out Islamic justice which would have left bin Laden headless.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:59 AM   #23
nAKMzyBN

Why should they obtain 'permission' rom the Pakistani authorities when the same Pakistani authorities could have simply turned bin Ladsen over to face justicve or they could have meted out Islamic justice which would have left bin Laden headless.
Why respect the national boundaries of foreign nations at all? Let's march our troops, fly our planes and drop our bombs wherever, whenever and however it's convenient. What do you say?

Old 06-05-2011, 07:48 AM   #24
wrewsTear

Because all those "operations" the US/free world conducted ON PAKISTANI TERRITORY -- a territory of a SOVEREIGN COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to talk about "justice" and bomb someone for shielding terrorists? Bomb yourself for shielding Chechen terrorists! Until then, don't point fingers at others.

Old 06-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #25
appletango

Why respect the national boundaries of foreign nations at all? Let's march our troops, fly our planes and drop our bombs wherever, whenever and however it's convenient. What do you say?
For the most part, we already do.

It's been expensive, but as long as we get the appropriate amount of help, it somewhat works.

Granted, I'd personally prefer that we moved away from it.

Old 06-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #26
Keeriewof

Because all those "operations" the US/free world conducted ON PAKISTANI TERRITORY -- a territory of a SOVEREIGN COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to talk about "justice" and bomb someone for shielding terrorists? Bomb yourself for shielding Chechen terrorists! Until then, don't point fingers at others.
Justice is in the eye of the beholder. Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen, or build up your military more.

Old 06-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #27
q9h9pPne

If they will stop feeding money to Pakistani elites, China will overtake the US in a jiffy. It is already there and its influence is growing, while the US influence holds only on grants and brute force.
Yep, and you should now understand why we operate as we do. If it wasn't us doing it, someone else would.

That's how it worked in the Cold War, and that's how it will work in the future. Political vacuums are always filled swiftly.

Granted, China is doing it the smarter way by simply buying support instead of militarily intervening as much.

Old 06-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #28
Glanteeignile

Justice is in the eye of the beholder. .
No, Occam's Razor, it isn't.

Justice is in the very soul of each person: it is a moral axis that defines a human. It can be strong or it can be rotten.

Old 06-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #29
DuePew

Yep, and you should now understand why we operate as we do. If it wasn't us doing it, someone else would.
Does China operate the way you do????!!!!!

Old 06-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #30
ValdisSeroff

uh, yes?

Old 06-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #31
dxpfmP0l

No, Occam's Razor, it isn't.

Justice is in the very soul of each person: it is a moral axis that defines a human. It can be strong or it can be rotten.
You're a moral absolutist? Wow, that must be difficult for someone that applauds the old Soviet style of governance.

In some ways, yes. They've perfected economic imperialism. They don't engage in the same level of military imperialism, but they've got the capitalist version down to an art.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #32
9rCR9hWL

You're a moral absolutist? Wow, that must be difficult for someone that applauds the old Soviet style of governance.

In some ways, yes. They've perfected economic imperialism. They don't engage in the same level of military imperialism, but they've got the capitalist version down to an art.
Just how much do you know about the Soviet Union outside of your propaganda? Nothing. That is why your reaction to the very mention of "moral axis" is so hysterical: you do understand that your moto "might is right" is a rotten one.

With regard to China. Countries always will play geopolitical games. What makes the US so special is that American geopolitics can be defined with one word: deranged.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #33
craditc

Just how much do you know about the Soviet Union outside of your propaganda? Nothing. That is why your reaction to the very mention of "moral axis" is so hysterical: you do understand that your moto "might is right" is a rotten one.
That's not just my motto. That's essentially the motto of the human species along with basically every other species.

With regard to China. Countries always will play geopolitical games. What makes the US so special is that American geopolitics can be defined with one word: deranged.
I'd consider gulags more deranged, but let me guess... that's just "propaganda."

Old 06-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #34
IssuessBratte

That's not just my motto. That's essentially the motto of the human species along with basically every other species.

I'd consider gulags more deranged, but let me guess... that's just "propaganda."
And just when were you elected to speak up for the "human species"?

GALAG is an abbreviation of General Directorate of labor camps, labor settlements and places of detention -- The US doesn't have prison camps and places of detention? Or were you too mesmerised by the very word "GULAG" to ask yourself that question?

And your little bite at "GULAG" was made to what purpose? To divert the attention from the US deranged geopolitical actions? Your moto and your diversions are pathetic.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #35
averkif

Cut there ass off. Why not. They don't particularly like us. They were housing our number 1 enemy for 6 years, and didn't know it. Yeah I call bullcrap on that. Then they have the nerve to tell us what they will allow us to do in there borders. You can do that when your not taking money from us. So I say cut them loose. Besides, we're in one helluva financial problem as it is. We can't afford to give money out all over the world and especially to countries who don't like how we do things.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #36
johnsonjunior

i think before cutting off any aid, we need to take time to further analyze the situation. i'd hate to think we just stopped all aid whatsoever only to have it really bite us in the ass later.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #37
GustavM

And just when were you elected to speak up for the "human species"?
When were you elected to define "justice" in an absolute sense?

GALAG is an abbreviation of General Directorate of labor camps, labor settlements and places of detention -- The US doesn't have prison camps and places of detention? Or were you too mesmerised by the very word "GULAG" to ask yourself that question?
The only thing I find mesmerizing is your ability to disregard all viewpoints different from your own as propaganda. You're even able to disregard facts the same as well.

Gulag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And your little bite at "GULAG" was made to what purpose? To divert the attention from the US deranged geopolitical actions? Your moto and your diversions are pathetic.
How are we "deranged" compared to anyone else?

Old 06-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #38
7kitthuptarill

Cut there ass off. Why not. They don't particularly like us. They were housing our number 1 enemy for 6 years, and didn't know it. Yeah I call bullcrap on that. Then they have the nerve to tell us what they will allow us to do in there borders. You can do that when your not taking money from us. So I say cut them loose. Besides, we're in one helluva financial problem as it is. We can't afford to give money out all over the world and especially to countries who don't like how we do things.
Agreed.

Old 06-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #39
Uzezqelj

When were you elected to define "justice" in an absolute sense?

You're even able to disregard facts the same as well.

How are we "deranged" compared to anyone else?
You disagree that moral axis and not brutal force defines justice?! I am not surprised.

That's what I am talking about: your "knowledge" of the Soviet Union comes from the "facts" of your own propaganda. Discuss them with the like of you who believe in millions of billions victims of ... what? Penitentiary system? You don't have it? Or are you going to tell me how innocent they all were based on your belieaf that in the Soviet Union there was no crime or criminals should not have been punished? What do your KNOW about the Soviet Union or its penitentiary system that you consider yourself fit to start a discussion on the subject? What can you offer apart from fifty year old mantras? Just stick to the subject of the thread.

Just tell me, how many wars, conflicts and "revolutions" with the follow up mass death and destruction your country organised in the past, let's say, 20 years? How many more potential targets the official US already identified for future? If you don't consider it deranged you are beyond redemption.

Old 06-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #40
hHwJ229h

You disagree that moral axis and not brutal force defines justice?! I am not surprised.
If you can explain what you mean by "moral axis", then maybe we can continue this discussion.

That's what I am talking about: your "knowledge" of the Soviet Union comes from the "facts" of your own propaganda. Discuss them with the like of you who believe in millions of billions victims of ... what? Penitentiary system? You don't have it? Or are you going to tell me how innocent they all were based on your belieaf that in the Soviet Union there was no crime or criminals should not have been punished? What do your KNOW about the Soviet Union or its penitentiary system that you consider yourself fit to start a discussion on the subject? What can you offer apart from fifty year old mantras? Just stick to the subject of the thread.
I could provide evidence of all sorts, but unless it fits your own preconceptions, you'll just dismiss it as "propaganda", which is again, why I have no interest in debating with you on most topics -- especially your beloved USSR.

It's just a waste of my fucking time, really.

Just tell me, how many wars, conflicts and "revolutions" with the follow up mass death and destruction your country organised in the past, let's say, 20 years? How many more potential targets the official US already identified for future? If you don't consider it deranged you are beyond redemption.
Beyond your redemption? certainly.

I don't consider it deranged; I consider it business as usual. Humanity vexes and oppresses. Get used to it.

Reply to Thread New Thread