LOGO
Terrorism Discuss the War on Terrorism

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-13-2009, 01:22 AM   #1
horoshevapola

Default No Obama Vietnam
Obama has set the mark. July, 2011. Obama to Karzai: Fix it or it's over. The Democratic party won't be divided over Afghanistan.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:25 AM   #2
maniaringsq

2011 they will "look" into "talks" about a "plan" to "begin" to come up with an "exit stratagy" by 2040...

HAHAHAHAHAH

unless they pull out NOW....it will NEVER happen..

Old 04-13-2009, 01:26 AM   #3
Attarderb

The Democratic party won't be divided over Afghanistan.
sorry to disappoint, they already are.

there is a rather large chunk that feel prezbo is Bush III, cant understand why the military is there today much less expanding in number.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:32 AM   #4
ClaudeMarkus

That's a long ass time from now. Convenient date.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:43 AM   #5
TCjwwhcY

really ? I'd say inconvenient date. Puts the prezbo's head on the block if he fails to deliver.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:46 AM   #6
ppaelkos

really ? I'd say inconvenient date. Puts the prezbo's head on the block if he fails to deliver.
oh he will deliver!

he will deliver with a stern voice... the date when talks will begin the withdraw..

hes black...and i trust him. becase i am not racist.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:48 AM   #7
griddle

2011 they will "look" into "talks" about a "plan" to "begin" to come up with an "exit stratagy" by 2040...

HAHAHAHAHAH

unless they pull out NOW....it will NEVER happen..
Bingo!

Old 04-13-2009, 02:08 AM   #8
Optipitle

oh he will deliver!

he will deliver with a stern voice... the date when talks will begin the withdraw..

hes black...and i trust him. becase i am not racist.
you trust him because he's black ?

he has yet to deliver on anything. I doubt melanin will be the reason he changes on this.

Old 04-13-2009, 02:11 AM   #9
VDAu5p33

you trust him because he's black ?

he has yet to deliver on anything. I doubt melanin will be the reason he changes on this.
2 things my friend...

1. not trusting him is a racist arguement.

2. break free of the false left/right paradigm.... it is FAKE!

you do realize #1 is a joke...right?

Old 04-13-2009, 02:16 AM   #10
avaincmolla

Long enough for people to get over it being said.
I mean really...how many times do "leaders" have to pull this shell trick before some of these folks catch on.

Old 04-13-2009, 02:34 AM   #11
sciectotacype17

Cease fire guys.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #12
lLianneForbess

sorry to disappoint, they already are.

there is a rather large chunk that feel prezbo is Bush III, cant understand why the military is there today much less expanding in number.
Obama is now on my shit list until further notice !

Old 06-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #13
AlexBolduin

Obama has set the mark. July, 2011. Obama to Karzai: Fix it or it's over. The Democratic party won't be divided over Afghanistan.
And that's really great for those we are fighting. Now, all they have to do is lay low until we are gone. DUH!

Old 06-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #14
TheBest-Host

2 things my friend...

1. not trusting him is a racist arguement.

2. break free of the false left/right paradigm.... it is FAKE!

you do realize #1 is a joke...right?
So if a black man breaks into my house and rapes me it is well intended because he is black? And I should trust him because he is black!

In all they years I've been on discussion boards, your post has to be the dumbest one I have ever read.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:42 PM   #15
Sellorect

So if a black man breaks into my house and rapes me it is well intended because he is black? And I should trust him because he is black!

In all they years I've been on discussion boards, your post has to be the dumbest one I have ever read.
I second that. Nowdays its usually the ones who yell racist at the drop of a hat who are the real racists.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #16
gedsiz

I second that. Nowdays its usually the ones who yell racist at the drop of a hat who are the real racists.
Of course Obama is doing EXACTLY what LBJ did with Viet Nam. He is cranking the war up. Only difference, he is using metaphor and simile to deceive the American public about that.

He has an agenda as surely as LBJ did in Viet Nam. LBJ had extensive oil interests and he supplied the military with it. Made a killing. Pun intended.

Some even say he had JFK killed because JFK was going to pull us out of there. Got him to Dallas. Had him killed. Anything's possible in America -- Obama said so.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:58 PM   #17
BiseCreesia

Well, if The One says it, it must be true...

I really thought we might have learned something from Vietnam but all the evidence says we never seem to learn anything. Every generation repeats the last generation's mistakes. That's a leadership problem.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #18
wrenjmerg

WTF

To all you cons who keep bringing up this same argument, the only difference with McCain would be that by now we'd be in Iran too.

Obama is withdrawing as fast as he can from both countries. It is not his fault that Bush handed him this problem. And yes, I'm still blaming Bush because IT'S STILL HIS FUCKING GODDAM FAULT, just like the Depression. You all seem unaware of this but things people do at one time can actually have effects later , the evil that men do, as someone once said, DOES live after them. By your reasoning I can burn a house to the fucking ground and blame the next resident because the windows don't work right

Old 06-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #19
CoallyPax

WTF

To all you cons who keep bringing up this same argument, the only difference with McCain would be that by now we'd be in Iran too.

Obama is withdrawing as fast as he can from both countries. It is not his fault that Bush handed him this problem. And yes, I'm still blaming Bush because IT'S STILL HIS FUCKING GODDAM FAULT, just like the Depression. You may be surprised by this, but the evil that men do DOES live after them. By your reasoning I can burn a house to the fucking ground and blame the next resident because the windows don't work right
Doubling (nearly tripling) the number of troops in Afghanistan is not "withdrawing them as fast as he can". Are you really this easily duped?

Matt

Old 06-12-2009, 04:23 PM   #20
Nekas48

Doubling (nearly tripling) the number of troops in Afghanistan is not "withdrawing them as fast as he can". Are you really this easily duped?

Matt
He's trying the same strategy that finally worked for your Fearless Leader, only with him it's not taking 7 years to figure it out.

If he did withdraw now you'd all be screaming how he's soft on terror and a coward.

Reply to Thread New Thread