USA Society
USA social debate

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
HartOvara

Default PGA Championship to admit military for free
The Associated Press
Posted : Tuesday Aug 2, 2011 7:17:16 EDT

KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. — Military personnel will be able to attend the 2012 PGA Championship at Kiawah Island, S.C., even if the event is sold out as expected.

Tournament officials scheduled a news conference on Tuesday to discuss details.

Among those attending the news conference will be 2012 PGA Championship Director Brett Sterba, Kiawah Island President Roger Warren and state lawmakers.

Representatives of the military will also attend the news conference and participate in a golf match on the Ocean Course afterward.

----------------------------------

Will you be going?

Old 08-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
itepearce

If only golf was a real sport and worth watching...

Oh I forgot the disclaimer "In my opinion" - since we have sensitive people on here.

Old 08-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
feseEscaple

If only golf was a real sport and worth watching...
really?...what do you like, softball

Old 08-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #4
tarmpriopay

really?...what do you like, softball
What happened to this quote I got in my email: Even this? Must you chime in on fucking everything? get a life. No body gives a shit if you don't like golf or think it's a real sport. What do you like, softball. You seem to chime in on a lot of DADT threads also...so it must be.

It's a forum - it's for "chiming in" on whatever topics a person wants to chime in on. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who doesn't like golf. I never said you couldn't - and you must by your user name. If you like it fine. But yes I will "fucking chime in" on whatever topics I deem worthy of my time.

No I can't stand baseball or softball - I assume you're trying to infer that because I comment on the DADT threads in support of homosexuals I must then be a lesbian. I have stated that no I am not a lesbian I just don't hate homosexuals simply because of their sexual orientation. I watch football and basketball mostly and I like volleyball. I played basketball and volleyball in school.

For you to infer someone must be homosexual for commenting on DADT threads is a bit ignorant in my view. However that tends to be the common knee jerk response to when someone supports homosexuals - they must be one themselves.

I think you need to get a life because this week is the first time I've posted in a while.

Reply to Thread New Thread