LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #21
doogiehoussi

Why do christians feel the need to hate?

Old 10-18-2011, 11:58 PM   #22
amotoustict

Why do christians feel the need to hate?
Why do non Christians feel the need to hate?

Old 10-19-2011, 12:02 AM   #23
Vemnagelignc

Of course i studied in a jesuit private elementary and secondary school and so are my sons, i even went to st. Peter's basilica back in 1989
That's cool. I went to Sunday School as a kid. Not the same thing, I know.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:04 AM   #24
JRixlcvF

Why do non Christians feel the need to hate?
They may not feel obligated to follow any sense of kindness toward another person. But Christians are told to love there neighbors and all around be loving.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:11 AM   #25
acneman

They may not feel obligated to follow any sense of kindness toward another person. But Christians are told to love there neighbors and all around be loving.
Christians are imperfect, same as anyone else.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:13 AM   #26
Keyblctt

Christians are imperfect, same as anyone else.
oh and they admit the hypocrisy like everyone else lol.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:14 AM   #27
hieklyintinee

oh and they admit the hypocrisy like everyone else lol.
What hypocrisy?

Old 10-19-2011, 12:15 AM   #28
mXr8icOB

There's obviously a problem with the Christian hate on the Internet and it is rooted in you silly rebellious types whom have simply developed a persecutive perspective about Christianity in general based on your interaction with only one or two church groups.

Can you judge all of Baskin-Robbins flavors by eating just a couple?

THE ANSWER IS NO.

So... having an attitude about an extremely judgmental or hate-preachy church group is neither healthy or correct when dealing with Christians from other church groups or Christians who are not even members of any church groups.

Basically if you hate Lutherans or Methodists because you think they are too wussy to just be Satan-worshipping Catholics, I whole-heartedly understand just don't piss all over me BECAUSE I'M NOT IN THOSE BABY SEAL BASHING CLUBS.

I'm intentionally one of the meanest "fundies" on the Internet sometimes... and please don't judge other Christians because of my mock-the-mocking-mock-mockers verb-age.

Frankly, stupid scheming non-Christians deserve it: especially you ignorant atheists and dirty rotten filthy stinking tattooed pagan princes and princesses of darkness, some sort of wanna-be Chaos Lords, and animal spirits.

Remember kiddies; chaos is simply an unrecognized order.

*runs off to blow down a house*
Be as you wish, but when you represent yourself as Christian you will be seen as such, and any hatred you spew will be viewed and attached to the beliefs you say you adhere to.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:18 AM   #29
Yifnvmzp

What hypocrisy?
I have just encountered people who say they are christian.

They will say they are against this or that and then later as I get to know them they participate in the "this or that" activity that previously they judged someone else so harshly for.

I have confronted that and received an incredulous reaction as if there was a denial to there own hypocrisy.

It's obviously my own personal experience with christians I am drawing from.

I have not had the same experience with agnostics or atheists mainly because they either don't oppose this or that, or because if they oppose it they stay opposed unwavering.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:20 AM   #30
DurryVony

Be as you wish, but when you represent yourself as Christian you will be seen as such, and any hatred you spew will be viewed and attached to the beliefs you say you adhere to.
So when an admitted liberal is hateful we are to assume that all liberals are hateful?

Old 10-19-2011, 12:22 AM   #31
TudareWQT

So when an admitted liberal is hateful we are to assume that all liberals are hateful?
I acknowedgled my bias is on my own personal exeriences.

If in fact that was my experiences with ALL liberals I would feel the same way as I do about christians.

I have not had any experience with any christian as pleasant. Sorry if that is offensive.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:23 AM   #32
goldcigarettes

I don't judge all Christians by the views of the so called Christians around here. The vast majority are not hateful. Many of my family members and my wife are Christian.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:23 AM   #33
myspacecoo

I have just encountered people who say they are christian.
Do you doubt them?

They will say they are against this or that and then later as I get to know them they participate in the "this or that" activity that previously they judged someone else so harshly for. Such as?

I have confronted that and received an incredulous reaction as if there was a denial to there own hypocrisy. Is it possible that your interpretation of them was inaccurate? You seem to be quite judgmental of others.

It's obviously my own personal experience with christians I am drawing from.

I have not had the same experience with agnostics or atheists. So neither atheists nor agnostics can be hypocritical, only Christians?

Old 10-19-2011, 12:25 AM   #34
Inettypofonee

Well no of course not.....a Lib cannot hate.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:27 AM   #35
acneman

I acknowedgled my bias is on my own personal exeriences.
That's perfectly understandable.

If in fact that was my experiences with ALL liberals I would feel the same way as I do about christians. Are you suggesting that there are no Christians who are liberals? How would you even know who is what?

I have not had any experience with any christian as pleasant.
How do you know? Have you ever had a pleasant experience with a person? How do you know he wasn't a Christian?

Sorry if that is offensive. It's impossible to offend me.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:29 AM   #36
I9dydJrX

Im a true christian, a catholic in service of the pope.. i care little about what bad things the multiple copies of true christianity say about us but i get along fine with most non catholic christians and even with mormons.
You're chock full of irrational hate. You're a faux Christian.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:30 AM   #37
UvgpXK0J

http://youtu.be/4Nc2GWytR0E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHY DID THE CAT PEE UNDER THE PEAR TREE?

Old 10-19-2011, 12:30 AM   #38
cialesxtr

Anyone can be hypocritical about anything.

I am talking about my own personal experiences on certain kinds of ethics & morals in personal encounters with christians who didn't live up to what they told me they believed and the atheists did.

Yes religion or non religion was defined in the specific situation I am comparing.

The tone of the original post is the christians personal view, I am giving my personal view in response.

No it's not inaccurate for the experience I had personally.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:38 AM   #39
AdvertisingPo

Anyone can be hypocritical about anything.

I am talking about my own personal experiences on certain kinds of ethics & morals in personal encounters with christians who didn't live up to what they told me they believed and the atheists did.

Yes religion or non religion was defined in the specific situation I am comparing.

The tone of the original post is the christians personal view, I am giving my personal view in response.

No it's not inaccurate for the experience I had personally.
You said this: I have not had any experience with any christian as pleasant.

My question was this: How do you know? Have you ever had a pleasant experience with a person? How do you know he wasn't a Christian?

Old 10-19-2011, 12:39 AM   #40
gopsbousperie

http://youtu.be/4Nc2GWytR0E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHY DID THE CAT PEE UNDER THE PEAR TREE?
To get to the other side?

Reply to Thread New Thread