View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 09:54 AM   #14
craditc

pardon me if i am wrong. I feel that even with a degree, thai graduates are not earning the amount that justifies their educational status.

I have read from some sources that the starting pay is not that high and the pay increase is slow. The cap salary for most of the industries is not ideal too in my opinion.

To have a considerably comfortable life, i feel that they need to really really save a great deal before starting to see the fruits and impact of their savings after many years. This is rather tough as i understand that if a family has only 1 bread winner, almost the whole income will be spent on monthly bills, rents etc.

I just feel that there is a disappearing middle, the rich are exceptionally well off while the poor are somehow struggling.

Some of my thai friends told me that you can never enjoy a good standard of living if you are just a mere employee with a degree working for someone else.

Please pardon me if i made any wrong judgement, i am just writing out my thoughts.

Seeing some of my thai friends not doing so well despite holding degrees makes me wonder about the use of studying so much... However i still believe in the benefits of education.