View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 07:04 AM   #1
Patgaepx

Default Re: Suspended from eBay & PayPal for no reasons: Solution
hello Naijafinder.com members,

i was an ebay member for over 4 years and with a 100% positive feedback, over 1200 feedback. one day surprisely i received a message from ebay, saying that my account has breached their policy and they are suspending my account and banning me from ebay forever. after a few days, my paypal account was also suspended and my money was frozen for 180days. i had listings and bids going on my ebay, and for all my previous transactions, the buyers were refunded, even though products were sent, it was all a mess, and i lost loads of money. i called ebay and they said they suspended my account as a buyer reported my account for illegal activity. it was unclear and they didnt want to give me much details.

i wanted another ebay account at all costs and a paypal account, i heard about troydes which offers ebay and paypal account for £119. i heard from some people that they are scammers but others say they are genuine. could people who bought accounts from them tell me and other Naijafinder.com members about their experience?

can anyone help me get another ebay & paypal account?