Thread: Do you think
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #4
_tppga_

My point is, its the same on both sides. You have people who don't think they need to train their larger dogs just as you have people that don't think they need to train their small dogs. You only notice the out of control dogs. Never the well behaved dogs. I'm a small dog owner and regardless of size, I won't stand for negative behavior out of my dog(s). And I know tons of responsible dog owners, but say for every 10 responsible small dog owners you are going to have 1 irresponsible dog owner. And that is the owner whose dog will be noticed. Same with large dogs, I know quite a few responsible large dog owners, but again for say every 10 responsible ones you have 1 irresponsible one. That's the dog you notice. Again it seems the only dogs you notice are the ones out of control. No one is going to notice a well behaved animal.

I've been there on both sides. I have had a larger dog, but mostly small dogs. I don't care what size my dog is, my dog will be under control at all times. I wish more owners felt that way period.

(Obviously I am just throwing out numbers)